White ladies: Do you have a black master ?

That in a way is how I felt about Dereks friend. He wasn't a momma's boy. He just isn't confident enough to pull off being really dominant. He was fine when he fed off Derek. He is a good fuck and I enjoy pleasuring him. But I don't thinnk he will ever be a master for some white slut. But toss me naked on a bed with both of them and I'm going to get nasty. You need a strong connfident black lover to be happy I think. Keep looking

Tracy, what do you expect from a black master ? How do you want him to treat you ? :)

Please read my stories entitled Session #2 and Her Night Out With Master's Friend posted in the stories forum! Let me know what you think.

yes we started with one he trained her well and put me in my place within three vists she was doing thing she never did with me he was very controlling we loved it th efirst time he took my wife over his knee and spanked her we were commited

Tracy, what do you expect from a black master ? How do you want him to treat you ? :)
I like the idea that less said is better. A confident black man can let you know what he wants just by his actions or a look. My long term master could just give me a look and I would no that he wanted me on my knees servicing his cock. It's about their confidence and the way they know we want them and their is anything we wouldn't do to satisfy them. I don't want a black man to ask me to do anything. I want to be told what to do. ( with a few exceptions) But sexually, tell me or just do it. If it pleases my black master it will please me.

... One thing he allowed me to do for him was to meet with a long time childhood friend of his. It was his friends 45th birthday. I was told to go to a hotel locally and as a gift to his friend I was to offer myself and do anything this beautiful black man wanted. I was honered to be this stangers white whore and to give him the pleasure all black men deserve from white women. ...

That is so wonderful that you are not only grateful that your Master would choose to make use of you in this manner, but feel properly honored for the opportunity to serve as his friend's birthday present.

I'm sure you did your Master proud!

I love the idea about having a Master havent had a real one yet but hope to

Attachments

• VTS_01_1 4638.jpg
    VTS_01_1 4638.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
I love the idea about having a Master havent had a real one yet but hope to
I'm really surprised no one has replied to this yet. Tell me sexy, how long have you been having thoughts of being owned? I am the owner of a sexy slave myself. I would enjoy talking to you sometime. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

I really don't refer to him as my Master, so to speak,... but my black lover and I have been living together for a number of years now and we're very happy.. Obviously he treats me very well or I wouldn't be their..lol

White ladies: Do you have a black master or do you ever had a black master ? How has he treated you ? What has he done with you ? Did you liked it ?

I did :(
I met him at the bar he works at and left him a note one night telling him I wanted to suck his dick... he called lol of course. It laasted a couple of months and it was HOT!! Anyhow... he moved on. Found a hotter white girl. Probably one of you bitches.

Back