white husbands tasting black sperm...

And that is the way it should be Ma'am. You have done a great job in training him.

Now this pic shows exactly how it should be too. The white boy using his tongue to please the female after the black man has pleased her with his dick. Her smile says that she is satisfied in two areas.
1. Well fucked by the black man and is now sexually serviced and content.
2. Pleased at the effort of the white boy as she dominantly watches him work at giving her a second round of pleasure.
bned-closer-jpg.67229
I love her

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
love the photos and especially the third could ******* all of that

Last time just after her bull finished cumming in her pussy doggystyle, my face was down by her ass. Her bull pulled his cock out covered in their cum and ****** me to suck it all off. It was a real turn on. She then made me eat the rest out of her pussy. We are going to repeat it tonight. Hopefully

Last time just after her bull finished cumming in her pussy doggystyle, my face was down by her ass. Her bull pulled his cock out covered in their cum and ****** me to suck it all off. It was a real turn on. She then made me eat the rest out of her pussy. We are going to repeat it tonight. Hopefully
Does the bull have really thick nasty cum? My wife is fucking this bull that has unbeilable thick cum like paste and it is hard to suck out of her pussy.

Enjoyable fun!

I must follow directions of my wife..or her bulls...
or she may do this to my cock and make me watch her with a bull.
or worse...
but I do love when her bulls Dom me nothing more exciting sexually...
View attachment 93424View attachment 93425View attachment 93426View attachment 93428
I reckon the curiosity part is what sticks in the mind of a lot of hubbies out there. When they see that black cock slamming into their wives' pussy, filling her up in more ways that they couldn't...it makes them itch to want to have a taste of it.

View attachment 145799
I think that I could clean up her pussy and his cock after I been watching him fuck her for hours and make me watch! But it is not freaking easy!!!

Back