white husbands tasting black sperm...

Man, this is some load. Would love to see it oozing out of Lida's cunt or ass before liking it clean...
Lida introduced me to it one day after I had discharged my load in her pussy. She placed herself over me in a 69 and told me "eat me clean". Got a bit of a chock when she lowered her spermed pussy over my lips. I could not resist and obeyed her. We now do it regularly and I have now swallowed countless of my loads and other studs loads, including black one!

I for one have come to enjoy the bulls sperm taste and love it even more when I am tasting it from
Her pussy or from his dick after he cums inside her bareback as it has the taste of her juices which I love and his sperm so it is like a special treat

I do not have any feeling of inadequacy I see my role as pleasing her and her bull and this is a part of the act

I do not go out and suck mans cocks or crave it outside of the cuckold relationship

The bulls who we meet understand this and do not make a big deal out of it

They like the cleaning service and wife gets turned on as often the bull gets hard again as I suck him so eventfully it is round two!!

I love the picture posted by sflcockldhubby

Classic cuckold cock sucking position mouth eagerly sucking while two fingers gently tapping the balls

So hot

Wonder how big a load perhaps as much as the one in the picture above with a comdom filled with thick and creamy black sperm

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..

what a luck man you are

Its is the mans way to help his wife to be part of her joy. It can also be quite addictive to him just as it can be to her. Many find the taste of a black mans cum to be different than that of anyother race. Of this I know nothing since I will not do it for any but black men

I like cum no matter who's it is......I just love cum to swallow

Back