white husbands tasting black sperm...

hubby is trained to clen me and bull and not to waste his cum
Sounds like my wife and myself. I am trained to clean up every last drop of her bulls seeds and I do a good job but she went to club last weekend and brought this younger bull home.( You have to understand my wife is 56 years old) she still looks hot and the bull was a nice looking guy but dam does he bust a huge load of cum. It is very thick and has what fills like lumps or chunks in it and taste and smells very strong. She really likes the guy so it looks like I better get used to his huge loads of cum.

And that is the way it should be Ma'am. You have done a great job in training him.

Now this pic shows exactly how it should be too. The white boy using his tongue to please the female after the black man has pleased her with his dick. Her smile says that she is satisfied in two areas.
1. Well fucked by the black man and is now sexually serviced and content.
2. Pleased at the effort of the white boy as she dominantly watches him work at giving her a second round of pleasure.
bned-closer-jpg.67229
I wud join him

I reckon the curiosity part is what sticks in the mind of a lot of hubbies out there. When they see that black cock slamming into their wives' pussy, filling her up in more ways that they couldn't...it makes them itch to want to have a taste of it.

View attachment 145799
That's how I want my wife's pussy to look. Well fucked by BBC!

Back