white husbands tasting black sperm...

The feelings for me is a mixture (like both their cum) of humiliation, being obedient and controlled, and mostly on my part, a show of loyalty and approval of the entire situation. You have to figure this as a definite. When you not only taste another mans cum but also accept it inside your own body, then you become a small part of that man. Much the same way a female feels when a man cums in her, there is a special bond made between them right then and there.

For the males though, when one provides the cum and the other tastes and accepts it inside him, the provider owns the accepter. Why? Mainly because that establishes and then states sexual dominance and control. The black man uses the white boys own wife to obtain his own sexual satisfaction and release and then hubby has to taste the results of that satisfaction and release as a performance with an audience. His wife is sexually content, so is the black man all while hubby is still carrying his own cum inside his loaded set of balls and then must humiliatingly taste the black cum result of his wife and the black mans sexual gratification.

There is also an added twist of humiliation that the white boy feels from it after the fact and as an end result. He knows that he did something that the black man has never and would never do, yet the black man watched him do it. The black man gains an ego and self esteem boost from it while the white boy gains...neither one. He does gain sort of a sense of accomplishment though. Much like the black mans feeling of accomplishment but in a totally different way.

The white boy can go out into his normal society and be around his normal surroundings of people and places with a feeling that he has did something possibly that no one else in this room has ever done. But who knows, he just might very well be in the same room with others that feel the same way and are holding the same secret and feelings as a result.

My cock is throbbing after reading this. You so just described the thoughts in my head.

A lot of white hubbies out there would profess that they've never sucked cum out their wives' pussy, and might be against such for obvious reasons. But when enticed, and even cajoled, I know they would live up to the task even without being asked to.
They don't realize how hot it is until they actually start thinking about it. For those of us that are more beta, it is really easy to entice us. I remember reading a post on here from a woman who brought an enormously hung black bull over to her husband in a swingers club just to have him get on his knees while the bull jerked himself off and then blew his thick load in the hubby's face. The whole time the cuck hubby was turned on more than ever before. I know I would have been too.

I'd say the wife would never look at her hubby the same way again. Any remaining sexual attraction she felt for him would be over. Her respect and admiration for her black lover would be absolute. All residual resistance from hubby would be obliterated.

View attachment 97958

True ownership ...
I think you're right. Once a white cuck hubby gives in to his urges and allows it to take place, he is forever a cuck, having to find big black cocks to satisfy his wife, who will become insatiable after the initial taste. It's intoxicating and addicting.

Yes I agree. As a white cuck I like sucking and swallowing a Black guys cum
And I have to agree. At first I loved to watch my wife get the hell fucked out of her by her BBC bulls. And one thing turned into another, like she wanted the bull to not use a rubber then she wanted him to bust off his seed inside of her, then she wanted me to clean up his seed and before you knew I was sucking off BBC and loving it.

She loves to come home after being with her lover feed me his cum while she tells me about her adventure. One time he told her to apologize to me for making her so loose and cum filled. He said she won't be able to feel my cock in her for a weekas hard as he fucked her. The feeling is mixed. It allows me to be a part but it is humiliating when I feel her stretched pussy and realize I can't make her cum like that.
I know the feeling my wife has been fucking big black bull cocks for 3 years now and I have not felt her pussy walls for 3 years. She has become very huge to the point that I can fist fuck her. Before BBC she had tight pussy.

Reactions: wit
Back