white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I definitely don't like it! But I do respect who want do that. ..my wife asked me if I want to try it. ..I said absolutely no way. ..but because i love and need to try new things you never know. ...

I think a lot of wives would love nothing more than to share a black cock with their hubbies... and yes, it would add some ego boosting to the black bull.

View attachment 68005
I'm sure that i don't like it. .I'm not gay but if the moment is the best I am not 100% sure if I let it happen. ...but only because I really love anything about sex....so i feel free to try everything. ..

My wife went bareback with her old boss once and brought me home a creampie. I laid on the bed and she rode my face and let all of his cum drip into my mouth. Both of their juices together tasted great. I can wait to do it again!

I'll bet you were asking for more afterwards!

My wife likes to come home after visiting ever black friend and show me her freshly fucked pussy. She never goes to the backroom or washes her pussy before she gets home. Since he has a huge cock her pussy is always gaping and dripping. She shoves my face to her pussy and tells me to eat it. While I am eating her, she squeezes his cum into my mouth. She tells me every detail of their encounter. She tells me how they made out, how much he liked her tits, how he stretched her, and how hard he made her cum. He makes her squirt like a fountain. When she is satisfied from my cleaning, she lets me put my little dick in her so I can feel how stretched out her pussy is and how slick his cum makes. Her pussy is so sensitive that she sometimes squirts all over me. Once he fucked her so hard that he told her to apologize to be because her pussy would be stretched out fro at least two weeks.

I guess that's a sign of true love, that she lets you fuck her after she gets home. She probably can't feel your cock so she gets nothing out of it except maybe the joy of humiliating you.
I guess that's a sign of true love, that she lets you fuck her after she gets home. She probably can't feel your cock so she gets nothing out of it except maybe the joy of humiliating you.
Sometimes she asks me if I am in yet. If it is really slick with cum, I cum almost instantly. Your are right. She enjoys humiliating me by telling how much she enjoyed and how his big cock makes her feel.

Sometimes she asks me if I am in yet. If it is really slick with cum, I cum almost instantly. Your are right. She enjoys humiliating me by telling how much she enjoyed and how his big cock makes her feel.
That's pretty funny about asking you if you are in yet, but I can imagine she is serious, rather than just saying it to humiliate you. There's probably very little pressure against the walls of her pussy and she maybe really CAN'T feel your cock. I wonder how your cum shot feels. Even though your cock is small, it sounds like you must cum very hard, maybe harder than her BBC. But, his is deeper in so maybe she feels it hit the back of her pussy more than your shot near the entrance. I suppose after you cum, you have the added humiliation of having to eat your OWN cum out of her.

That's pretty funny about asking you if you are in yet, but I can imagine she is serious, rather than just saying it to humiliate you. There's probably very little pressure against the walls of her pussy and she maybe really CAN'T feel your cock. I wonder how your cum shot feels. Even though your cock is small, it sounds like you must cum very hard, maybe harder than her BBC. But, his is deeper in so maybe she feels it hit the back of her pussy more than your shot near the entrance. I suppose after you cum, you have the added humiliation of having to eat your OWN cum out of her.
Actually she says she feels me more when I cum. Most of the nerves in a pussy are in the first three inches. She says she only feels the contractions of his cock as he pumps her full. not his cum. But she is normally cumming so hard that she can't tell he is cumming until he pulls out.

Would you believe me if I told you that almost every white man who was a bisexual cuckold who I have ever spoken with was a White Supremacist and almost every White Supremacist is a bisexual cuckold?

Reactions: wit
Back