white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I find it both humiliating & exciting to know a black bull has cum inside her & I cannot - have not in a year now & he & wife say I never will again, which humours them both.

I think all white hubbies should taste proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm! All unmarried white boys too for that matter! Not just because it's emasculating, I mean if that fact provides sexual gratification then that is great, but more importantly... it is feminizing!!! This is important, because it facilitates appropriate feminine behavior and attitudes in white boys. Women everywhere are realizing that the only REAL MEN out there are BLACK!!! The only future for white boys is feminization. Whites are the most feminine race, and white boys tend to gravitate quite naturally to femininity, and feminize quite well once they have accepted their appropriate female roles with BLACK MEN. The love and support of their wives make the process so much easier and smoother!

Being cuckholded comes from the realization of white couples that the supposed "white male," in the equation isn't meaningfully male at all. The obvious problem is that the white female still has sexual needs that can only be satisfied by a MAN... which by nesessity means a BLACK MAN!!! The white boy is cuckholded for the sake of his wife's needs! There is some satisfaction for the white boy in the humiliation and emasculation that an actual MAN is meeting his wife's needs, and for some... that may be sufficient. For others though... they want sex too, they know they have no place having sex as a man, and are hard-wired for feminine sexual roles... like swallowing a BLACK MAN'S CUM... for example. If they do it... they WILL LOVE IT!!! If the wife is permissive... they will want to transition into progressively being more feminine, they'll also want to suck BIG BLACK COCKS, and get their lilly white asses BLACKED RAW, and regularly inseminated!

I think all white hubbies should taste proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm! All unmarried white boys too for that matter! Not just because it's emasculating, I mean if that fact provides sexual gratification then that is great, but more importantly... it is feminizing!!! This is important, because it facilitates appropriate feminine behavior and attitudes in white boys. Women everywhere are realizing that the only REAL MEN out there are BLACK!!! The only future for white boys is feminization. Whites are the most feminine race, and white boys tend to gravitate quite naturally to femininity, and feminize quite well once they have accepted their appropriate female roles with BLACK MEN. The love and support of their wives make the process so much easier and smoother!

Being cuckholded comes from the realization of white couples that the supposed "white male," in the equation isn't meaningfully male at all. The obvious problem is that the white female still has sexual needs that can only be satisfied by a MAN... which by nesessity means a BLACK MAN!!! The white boy is cuckholded for the sake of his wife's needs! There is some satisfaction for the white boy in the humiliation and emasculation that an actual MAN is meeting his wife's needs, and for some... that may be sufficient. For others though... they want sex too, they know they have no place having sex as a man, and are hard-wired for feminine sexual roles... like swallowing a BLACK MAN'S CUM... for example. If they do it... they WILL LOVE IT!!! If the wife is permissive... they will want to transition into progressively being more feminine, they'll also want to suck BIG BLACK COCKS, and get their lilly white asses BLACKED RAW, and regularly inseminated!
Yes.the more white boys will get black sperm, the more they will become feminine ..this is happening very quickly.

Yes.the more white boys will get black sperm, the more they will become feminine ..this is happening very quickly.
Its like the Greekind tale of Icarus, who flew too close to the sun....
Straight white husbands who become cuckolds sit and watch as our wives take the huge thick powerful blk cock
Perhaps upset by it at first
But something happens to us
We begin to get drawn in by it
We get closer and closer to this taboo taking place in our "Marriage Bed"
And before we know what has happened to us, we fly just a little too close to the sun
We get hit with this black fire
By the time we see what is happening, it's too late
There's no way to go back......

Back