white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.

I loved licking bbc cum out of my wife. It Definitely is NOT any form of humiliation or like that. I am somewhat a DOm but very submissive orally. I loved my wife and it drove me crazy to see her get so hot, do something naughty, but yet be part of it with her. Her pussy was absolutely delicious. I could lick it all day long, and she loved me licking it. And watching a bbc pump her full of his cum, then get off of her and see her look at me wanting to now have her wet pussy licked softly. It was a turn on for us both. One day I hope to have that in my life again.

And that is the way it should be Ma'am. You have done a great job in training him.

Now this pic shows exactly how it should be too. The white boy using his tongue to please the female after the black man has pleased her with his dick. Her smile says that she is satisfied in two areas.
1. Well fucked by the black man and is now sexually serviced and content.
2. Pleased at the effort of the white boy as she dominantly watches him work at giving her a second round of pleasure.
bned-closer-jpg.67229
I love how she is looking at him. My wife would have the same look. ' Yes, honey, YOU wanted that BBC to fill my lil pussy with hot cum, now eat it...ALL' and I would.

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
Hope you got a big load to swallow

Ill post again, its a satisfying and necessary step for me and my woman once she gets to a point with a lover that she is falling in love or realizing how much he satisfies her. I always took the initiative, which she liked, to show her I accept him as her primary lover in all aspects and that also means accepting that overall she isn't currently looking to me sexually and that the bull is her primary sexual interest which by nature means he was selected with certain attributes (alpha, fit, hung large cock) and is becoming a fixture in our lives. And when that happened with a bull I wanted to show them both how much I accept our new roles and as an act of submission want to suck his cock in front of her so they both can have no doubt how much I understand his superior cuck and body please her and that I understand she desires and wants the alpha bull to mate with her and that she can see im understand he is a superior physically built male than I am. Her seeing me suck his cock and telling him how much bigger and better he fucks her than I can and her saying it to me completes the circle for us and allows us both to accept the right bull into our lives with less issues and allows us both to get to new levels of trust and exploration. His cock and cum in my mouth allow me to show them both Im completely ok and want him to cum inside her and I know thats what she wants for him. It faciliates a little more willingness for her to allow him to mate and take her whenever he is around and feel ok about spreading her legs open for him right beside me without asking if its ok. For him, it plays on his dominance and now encourages him to be more dominate in front of her when really, all he wanted ultimately, was to get to a point of comfort and acceptance he could come over unannounced and take my woman's pussy at his will and she wants to see that dominance. Plus, licking his sperm out of her pussy , body or his cock sets up new possibilities for us such as leaving it in her for impregnation or humiliation. Wearing panties naked in front of them and encouraging during the act with the end result sucking them both dry is one thing then licking his balls while he is pumping her and telling her how beautiful she looks with him inside her. Possibilites

I really don't understand it myself. I find cum totally disgusting. Truth is I cannot even stand the smell of it on it's own, much less the taste.

However, when I am at my wife's feet, something takes over and I cannot resist. Her lover has given her pleasure like she has never felt before, and has just deposited his life giving sperm deep inside of her.
Knowing it is wrong on every level just heightens the experience. The rush of looking up at the couple and submitting to them as they passionately kiss is beyond anything I can describe. That salty sting of his semen, mixed in with her sweet nectar. The moistness of it all. It is a cocktail like no other.
I just feel right doing this. I don't know why. It feels natural. It is my place. He deserves her, and she deserves him, and this is my way of honoring them and showing my approval.
I am doing the ultimate sacrifice by cleaning them up with my tongue.
After that lovely treat, I get to clean her juices off of him, as his residual sperm dribbles out and mixes up a second reward.
He looks down upon me in between kisses, and further enforces his dominance over me. He knows that he is the man. He enjoys giving my beautiful white wife what I cannot.
I am presenting him with my treasure, and he proudly accepts.

I really don't understand it myself. I find cum totally disgusting. Truth is I cannot even stand the smell of it on it's own, much less the taste.

However, when I am at my wife's feet, something takes over and I cannot resist. Her lover has given her pleasure like she has never felt before, and has just deposited his life giving sperm deep inside of her.
Knowing it is wrong on every level just heightens the experience. The rush of looking up at the couple and submitting to them as they passionately kiss is beyond anything I can describe. That salty sting of his semen, mixed in with her sweet nectar. The moistness of it all. It is a cocktail like no other.
I just feel right doing this. I don't know why. It feels natural. It is my place. He deserves her, and she deserves him, and this is my way of honoring them and showing my approval.
I am doing the ultimate sacrifice by cleaning them up with my tongue.
After that lovely treat, I get to clean her juices off of him, as his residual sperm dribbles out and mixes up a second reward.
He looks down upon me in between kisses, and further enforces his dominance over me. He knows that he is the man. He enjoys giving my beautiful white wife what I cannot.
I am presenting him with my treasure, and he proudly accepts.

it is the submission.....
all us cuckold crave it...

Back