white husbands tasting black sperm...

Most hubbies know this is what they want . . . but they're way too reluctant to say it out loud. For me, I like making sure they admit to the desire.
This is what separates real bulls and guys just trying to do a wife. We cucks strongly desire to be dominated and humiliated and making us say it out loud really increases the excitement for the cuck and the hotwife too !

Only a Black Man can liberate a white boi's mind - freeing us from our deep inner conflicts over Black Cock, Black Men and our pretenses of masculinity. Black Cock teases, confuses, then urges and ultimately compels a joyful submission, restoring a white boi to his proper place and leaving him forever changed.

Completely true, and well said!!!

The power of BIG BLACK COCK, and BLACK MEN as a whole, is such that it directly challenges a white boy's ridiculous fasade of maleness! If the white boy faced with this dilemma moves past the denial stage, they've got to deal with anger over the fact that by virtue of their very exsistance BLACK MEN are by their very nature... powerfully emasculating and femininizing to white boys to the point... that white boys aren't meaningfully even male at all! Inevitably leading to the white boy becoming increasingly feminine and submissive by virtue of our intrinsic nature!!! As a white boy tries to resist this, he becomes angry that these feminine and submissive intincts, feelings, and reality caused by the true masculinty of the BLACK MAN cannot be changed, they become angry that all the beautiful white women are increasingly choosing BLACK MAN over them, taking their wives, girlfriends, and prospective interests, crushes, and celebrities, then if a white boy moves past the anger stage, then white boys try to bargain... this is the reason why white boys become cucks to BLACK MEN it's their form of bargaining, then... white boys become depressed, because their own wives and girlfriends prefer BLACK MEN because that is their nature, there is nothing they can do about it, and they have to deal with the fact that they have nothing sexually to offer to women, and feel worthless. If they can move forward they'll arrive at acceptance of l their own appropriate female roles with BLACK MEN!!! They'll femininize and beautify themselves in devotion to BLACK MEN, and the only sex they'll crave will be interracial, and they'll be getting BLACKED RAW, by BIG BLACK COCKS!!! Just like the white women!!!

Femininization is the future for ALL whites, the difference between white boy and girl will become even more insignificant, and our roles with BLACK MEN will be the same!!! This is our proper place!!! And, white boys will be SO MUCH HAPPIER as girls, because for one thing... we're SO MUCH BETTER at it!!! The intrinsic... elemental nature of whites is femininity, and obedience to our nature brings us the greatest joy possible!!! Masculinty is the core Nature for BLACKS, and our opposite natures are powerful attracting to one another!!! Our bare naked skin are the uniforms for our roles in life! mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder she color-coded us... ALL MEN COME IN BLACK... EXLUSIVELY, and Women wear white!!! Just like a bride and groom, and that tells you everything you need to know about proper race relations, and gender roles between White and BLACK!!!

Don't work to hard to describe what we all know is heavenly creamy bliss;

As one who luvs to eat at the Y: Pie is the obvious choice whenever on the menu,
especially when it hits our tongue as we clock our lover's eyes smiling in response,
pinned on her back, looking up from the mattress, watching me both taste her cut of
extremes bathed in a night's pleasures where clothes fell, where hands grew and feet
sought softer temperatures cuddling forlorn suggestions: she rose again and again
lifting herself upward grasping an open mouth on every waiting cock proving her right.

Cleaning loads of black cum from Robins pussy is what i look forward to when she fucks a BBC. Its always very exciting knowing when her black lover has filled her with his delicious black nutt and i am there watching...hoping he is a heavy cummer as his BBC slides out of Robins pussy and his creamy cum load flows out of her stretched cunt. Her black lover already knows that I will clean her and he moves quickly out of my way so i can savor every drop of the gift he has deposited in my wife so I can eat and suck every drop of his load out of her. Every black mans cumload has a different taste....texture...aroma which I love and when mixed with Robins juices it makes for a tasty treat for me to enjoy!!!!! :p

Cleaning loads of black cum from Robins pussy is what i look forward to when she fucks a BBC. Its always very exciting knowing when her black lover has filled her with his delicious black nutt and i am there watching...hoping he is a heavy cummer as his BBC slides out of Robins pussy and his creamy cum load flows out of her stretched cunt. Her black lover already knows that I will clean her and he moves quickly out of my way so i can savor every drop of the gift he has deposited in my wife so I can eat and suck every drop of his load out of her. Every black mans cumload has a different taste....texture...aroma which I love and when mixed with Robins juices it makes for a tasty treat for me to enjoy!!!!! :p

You're right :blackgrimace::blackgrimace:

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=mBmC3UaCTahM5vsi)11.jpg

This is what separates real bulls and guys just trying to do a wife. We cucks strongly desire to be dominated and humiliated and making us say it out loud really increases the excitement for the cuck and the hotwife too !
I know some here on B2W do not understand the mind-set of cuckold hubbies; you have hit the nail on the head! My hubby thrives on me being a slut, thrives on servicing black men.

Only a Black Man can liberate a white boi's mind - freeing us from our deep inner conflicts over Black Cock, Black Men and our pretenses of masculinity. Black Cock teases, confuses, then urges and ultimately compels a blissful submission, restoring a white boi to his proper place and leaving him forever changed.
Preach it

Back