white husbands tasting black sperm...

I’d want it all in my mouth to taste it and swallow it all
Ugh how did I miss this.
even if a king isn’t hung. If they have heavy hangers and can produce milk then that’s a winner.
And the milk that kitty likes is the one that is so thick it is like jelly. The milk that gets stuck in the back of your throat hours later. The milk that is still on your tongue pallet even after eating and drinking anything else. The one that can fill a mouth and make it hard to swallow or breath.
pluses to it being sweet and having a really nice aroma too. Also love when a king is being milked and has finished cumming but they still have a massive amount of cum still in the shaft.

Ugh how did I miss this.
even if a king isn’t hung. If they have heavy hangers and can produce milk then that’s a winner.
And the milk that kitty likes is the one that is so thick it is like jelly. The milk that gets stuck in the back of your throat hours later. The milk that is still on your tongue pallet even after eating and drinking anything else. The one that can fill a mouth and make it hard to swallow or breath.
pluses to it being sweet and having a really nice aroma too. Also love when a king is being milked and has finished cumming but they still have a massive amount of cum still in the shaft.
Maybe he could wash it down hot from the tap

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
Looks like she gave you a hand

How many of you white bois would love to ingest this load?

View attachment 67231
Oh yes, I'd make my white hubby swallow every drop of that thick bbc cum! It would be so sexy to have a big black bull fuck me and after he cums take the condom off him and dump it right on my hubby's face. I know he would love to lick it all up for his princess. :mstickle::love::p

Back