white husbands tasting black sperm...

that is so true i am a white3 man that beleives that all white should worship the big and so beauiful blk cock and if a blk man needs to be serviced that is your response to take his beauitful blk cock and suck it fuck it and for that he gives you his very tasty nutt as a gift i have a blk master with a 12 in of the most beauiful cock you ever seen had am so addicted too it i tk very gd care of and his many blk freinds he wants me to service

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
make him eat all that nutt andr bow down to that beautifl cock and swallow every sweet drop of it i love blk cd um

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I have real experience with my wife. I LOVED eating her pussy, the more she enjoyed every experience the more I enjoyed it.
Her being fucked while I licked her clit was sooo exciting for both of us. I also loved eating his cum out of her very aroused pussy. Obviously it turned me on about everything that came with it. I’m no sissy, I’m nicely hung and masculine. But still love sucking cock, especially with a women as part of it.

Master, what self respecting white cuckold husband/******* / *******, would not beg for the privelidge of eating that load, either from the condom , or preferrably from the cock, but mostly ******* that amount from wifes well filled black owned pussy
wow you dont need to ask twice am a white boy and addicted too blk nutt i wish i could swallow every sweet drop of that blk cum it taste so goodall white men should take a blk mans nutt all the time

wow you dont need to ask twice am a white boy and addicted too blk nutt i wish i could swallow every sweet drop of that blk cum it taste so goodall white men should take a blk mans nutt all the time
i need a blk master to service him and all his freinds willing to move to him my number2676409129 carmen

that is so true i am a white3 man that beleives that all white should worship the big and so beauiful blk cock and if a blk man needs to be serviced that is your response to take his beauitful blk cock and suck it fuck it and for that he gives you his very tasty nutt as a gift i have a blk master with a 12 in of the most beauiful cock you ever seen had am so addicted too it i tk very gd care of and his many blk freinds he wants me to service
i really like that pic!!!

Master, what self respecting white cuckold husband/******* / *******, would not beg for the privelidge of eating that load, either from the condom , or preferrably from the cock, but mostly ******* that amount from wifes well filled black owned pussy
wow what a beauitfeloadi woukld pay too swallow every sweet nutt

Back