white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I can say from 1st hand knowledge that when faced with your freshly fucked wife it is hard to decide, if you are allowed, whether to eat it or fuck it 1st. I feel humiliation, arousal, lust, imagination and satisfaction knowing it has been well used. There is nothing better than a well used pussy to clean up knowing someone else messed it up.

so true dsoul i have a blk master who uses me to all his blk freinds am so addicted too all those beauitful blk cocks ans always have a b3elly fill of all their tasty cum
That was my a few years ago in SF. I had a black king who was a landlord and let his primarily black residents use my mouth.
Gawd kitty misses serving from morning till night drinking nothing but milk for the entire day. And they knew too because kitty would have to roam the halls in nothing but a cage, collar with bell, and leash in my mouth. A tail ears and hands tied behind back. Sometimes in cheerleading outfits and the such for game day.
Ugh I miss being marked inside and outside by black king milk

And that is the way it should be Ma'am. You have done a great job in training him.

Now this pic shows exactly how it should be too. The white boy using his tongue to please the female after the black man has pleased her with his dick. Her smile says that she is satisfied in two areas.
1. Well fucked by the black man and is now sexually serviced and content.
2. Pleased at the effort of the white boy as she dominantly watches him work at giving her a second round of pleasure.
bned-closer-jpg.67229

Go on and EAT it. You know you want to.

I can say from 1st hand knowledge that when faced with your freshly fucked wife it is hard to decide, if you are allowed, whether to eat it or fuck it 1st. I feel humiliation, arousal, lust, imagination and satisfaction knowing it has been well used. There is nothing better than a well used pussy to clean up knowing someone else messed it up.
Freshly fucked queen pussy is the best since the mixture of bull milk and bunny nectar is the best cocktail ever. I literally get ******* while lapping it up from the flower container.

Back