white husbands cut off..

I would have definitely put my foot down to that. Choose him or me.
I tried that early on with my ex-wife, she decided, if thats the case perhaps we both need to 'see other people'. I struggled to get laid at the best of times, so knew straight away, if we went down that road, she'd get a tonne of sex, and i'd get none, so decided, sharing her and getting a little of her was better than none at all. I guess she called my bluff, but she knew all along, i'd capitulate and just settle for whatever she was willing to give me.

I tried that early on with my ex-wife, she decided, if thats the case perhaps we both need to 'see other people'. I struggled to get laid at the best of times, so knew straight away, if we went down that road, she'd get a tonne of sex, and i'd get none, so decided, sharing her and getting a little of her was better than none at all. I guess she called my bluff, but she knew all along, i'd capitulate and just settle for whatever she was willing to give me.
Sounds good. If she wants to be selfish like that then I dont want her around anyway lol. It's not selfish to want your wife to choose you over other people, especially other sex partners

Sounds good. If she wants to be selfish like that then I dont want her around anyway lol. It's not selfish to want your wife to choose you over other people, especially other sex partners
I never saw it as her being selfish, the ultimate choice was mine in the end. I either accepted her fucking other men, we have an open relationship (but we both knew i'd end up with less sex) or we part ways. They were the options, it was my choice. She was way out of my league looks wise and there wasn't a hope in hell, i'd ever meet another woman as hot as her (she knew that too) so I just accepted it and moved on.

Took about 5 years in total ( I was only 25yo at the time and pre internet) to enjoy being cuckolded and wanting it, but once I got into it, I couldn't live without it and its been an all consuming obsession for the lat 27 years... the rest is history as they say :)

Last edited:
Well this is fucking stupid... it takes something hot... your white wife being fucked by blacks... and makes it unappealing for a lot of white guys,
do what you want, but I'm betting most white men don't.

Me and my husband introduced bbc in our relationship about 2 years ago and for the first year me and him would fuck as much as me and our bull did, but after the first year I decided to cut him off from my pussy, he can only use his tongue, which I think made this even more fun for both of us than it was at first because he enjoys it more and is constantly wanting to see me on a bbc lol.
I occasionally lightly fondle his dick until he cums but no more than that!
Hot!

Are there any white husbands, by wife or a Black Bull that is fucking her, decided having the white hubby cut off to his own wifes pussy, mouth, or both? Would really like to know if any wife or black man has cut hubby off...

Me and my husband introduced bbc in our relationship about 2 years ago and for the first year me and him would fuck as much as me and our bull did, but after the first year I decided to cut him off from my pussy, he can only use his tongue, which I think made this even more fun for both of us than it was at first because he enjoys it more and is constantly wanting to see me on a bbc lol.
I occasionally lightly fondle his dick until he cums but no more than that!
Your hubby is such a lucky man !!!!!!!!

Cut off sexually is something I wouldn't accept as a married man. Nothing against anyone else's marriage.
I'm denied things now sexually. During sex with my wife I only allowed to be in condoms. The bulls take her bare. I clean up. Chastity play is more apart of our marriage now. Supervised sessions of me jerking off.
Humiliation, when we are with our bulls.
Grown to love it all.
Chastity and "cut off" are both concessions to move the wife to BBC and hopefully more. There are always trade offs and at times " cut off " works to move her along sexually.

Have any of the guys here who have been actively denied ever used one of those strap on harnesses? As I said before I am likely to be locked up for a good while as my partner is enjoying my constant torment & my the constant attention towards her. She has learnt that regular intercourse & climax for me makes me less attentive etc. But she also missed the fact we used to have sex at least once a day. So she has googled these harnesses that either go over my cock, so I can't really get off, or a harness I can wear over my cock cage? Can anyone suggest which ones maybe best, any recommendations? I am allowed to eat her pussy and ass as much as I like but simulating sex sounds hot.

Back