White husband fantasy..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
My biggest fantasy is to have my white wife meet a dominant black bull that will control my wife sexually with my full support and allow me to watch him fuck my wife (safe sex wearing a condom) and when finished he turns to me and pulls his condom off loaded with his cum and hands it to me to put on as he allows me to fuck my white wife wearing his used cum filled condom that is way to big for me and stretched out, accepting our new reality that our marriage has just changed, our new sexual life under a black mans ownership and direction..
www.blacktowhite.net/attachments/11-jpg.1461454/

Last edited:
Yes, I agree fully, its ideally the road I hope we can go down in this lifestyle. What is your sexualness with your husband at this point?
To be honest we still share a bed and cuddle etc but penetrative sex is not very often if at all. I am genuinely not satisfied by him, even when he uses viagara, and he know it. So it's not satisfying for him either. I get my satisfaction now and again elsewhere.
I let him jerk off now and again, as long as he's quick!

To be honest we still share a bed and cuddle etc but penetrative sex is not very often if at all. I am genuinely not satisfied by him, even when he uses viagara, and he know it. So it's not satisfying for him either. I get my satisfaction now and again elsewhere.
Love your genuine blunt way..

My biggest fantasy is to have my white wife meet a dominant black bull that will control my wife sexually with my full support and allow me to watch him fuck my wife (safe sex wearing a condom) and when finished he turns to me and pulls his condom off loaded with his cum and hands it to me to put on as he allows me to fuck my white wife wearing his used cum filled condom that is way to big for me and stretched out, accepting our new reality that our marriage has just changed, our new sexual life under a black mans ownership and direction..

i love being ****** to use a "used condom"

My biggest fantasy is being at a beach house next-door to three young black guys getting ******* and partying. We are on vacation and she’s getting pretty tipsy herself and the boys need...insert anything! (Ice, beer??) They come over and hang out, checking her out and heavy flirting. They aren’t used to a husband being ok with this and are uncomfortable. I help this by encouraging and then they take turns. Not like gangbang vids but just one at a time. She cums multiple time mainly because they were so young and came fucking a 45 yr old! We are leaving the next day but she stops over to say goodbye!!! Round 2!

Your comment about you let hubby jersey off as long as he is quick sounds like my wife, she has put me through training that when I jack off I can cum under a minute

That is good of you to be honest with him when it comes to his inability to satisfy you. Some wives will continue to do it and lie to their husbands because they are afraid it will hurt them to much. But the truth is we can tell. Especially if we have watched them with a black guy. It's an odd and uncomfortable feeling working away trying to"get off" while you know the person you are with is just waiting for you to get done. And that they are doing it for other reasons than sexual desire. Honestly it's just better to do what you have done. Be up front with him and let him just learn to pleasure himself.

gf is trying to get up the nerve to try this stag/hot wife lifestyle. She is talking in terms of black boyfriend rather a series of encounters so the man will have to be local. She isn't and doesn't want someone that has to travel a great distance. I want the same for her but more for someone to give her better or different sex than I can a couple of times a month. I'm really ok with that since it will take a lot of pressure off me.

www.blacktowhite.net/attachments/11-jpg.1461454/

My guys always bareback me, then sometimes hubby will try fucking me afterwards with the guys stuff still inside me. And he licks me out.
Would you not prefer your bull cumming inside your wife?
My wife and I always want him to cum inside her and I eat it out of her pussy. Then he usually throat fucks her and cums in her mouth! When he is here she is his black cock cum slut and he can do whatever he wants! 5AFB49D0-765A-4571-A415-2B65BC012C7B.png

I like sucking a cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy then I suck him hard again so he can fuck her again or she can watch him fuck my sissy-pussy. And yes I have done it before.
We have a great bull that’s her really good for hours 2-3 times a month. He lets me suck him dry after he cums in her, but we both want me to get fucked so we are looking for a bi bull in OC.3FD5A3DB-8D2A-4010-B084-7D1DC9EE4895.png

Back