White guys trll us

What’s guys tell us if you have a steady black dick to suck and how you found him?
I know I had a bbc briefly like 3 months. I loved it! He would just text me he wanted me to suck his dick and drive by my house and I’d get in his car and we drive around the corner snd id suck his delicious dick
I want that agsin!!!

What’s guys tell us if you have a steady black dick to suck and how you found him?
I know I had a bbc briefly like 3 months. I loved it! He would just text me he wanted me to suck his dick and drive by my house and I’d get in his car and we drive around the corner snd id suck his delicious dick
I want that agsin!!!
I had two different black guys that i met online one was young andA older black guy . man both were nice thick long cocks the older guy would pick me up

I want that agsin!!!
i'd like one or two regulars like that, here in NC..

I would love to have a rmaster to serve on a regular basis. More than anything but it scares me more than anything too everything that scares me also turns me on my life would be changed depending on who my master was it could be altered and not able to get it back to where it was because I'm obeying him I could be drawn in so deeply that my my life would be gone and all I would have is black dick to serve that scares me but it turns me on if I had a master that was seductive and well endowed told me to do whatever he wanted me to do I would drop my girlfriend change my living arrangements and move somewhere else start wearing women's clothes if that's what he wanted change my name all these things I know that I would do and there would be no coming back from it because I can't resist obeying the master it excites me to obey and I want that BBC

A beautiful dream
I agree. Never seem to have to nerve to really try to find the guy but alas s dreaming he finds me. I know I love the feel of a guys cock in my mouth. The feel of it swell up and get hard. To be on my knees n between his legs. Feeling him fuck my mouth as he gets ready to cum. I LOVE the taste and feel of hot cum in my mouth. I have never had enough cum from any one cock.

I would love to have a rmaster to serve on a regular basis. More than anything but it scares me more than anything too everything that scares me also turns me on my life would be changed depending on who my master was it could be altered and not able to get it back to where it was because I'm obeying him I could be drawn in so deeply that my my life would be gone and all I would have is black dick to serve that scares me but it turns me on if I had a master that was seductive and well endowed told me to do whatever he wanted me to do I would drop my girlfriend change my living arrangements and move somewhere else start wearing women's clothes if that's what he wanted change my name all these things I know that I would do and there would be no coming back from it because I can't resist obeying the master it excites me to obey and I want that BBC
You are gay , there’s no denying , a bbc fantasy once started can’t be left unsatisfied . Accept it

I want that agsin!!!
Yes

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 27
I want that agsin!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1602352580692.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352580692.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1602352587129.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352587129.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
  • FB_IMG_1602352886114-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352886114-1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 20
I was in an adult book store and I was walking checking out the booths and I noticed they had holes in the wall.well I saw this black check me out and I walked in the booth he followed me in and he had a nice thick cock stroking it and then I had to grab it in sucked it

I think that just about every guy that likes to suck cock would like to have a friend like this!

I know I'd sure like to have a friend with a Big Black Cock that needed to be discreetly sucked off regularly! Anybodt in San Antonio fit this description?

Back