White Guys: How much more intimidating is it if wife/GF is playing with a really good looking Black man?

Male
From
PA, US
We often see white wives playing with average looking black men that bring the BBC (not to mention the average looking white couples), but what is it like if she is playing with a truly handsome Black man with nice facial aesthetics? It must be even more intimidating for the white husband if the Black stud his wife is playing with is more handsome, better endowed, more wealthy, etc. It must be exciting and intimidating at the same time. I guess that's part of the thrill.

We often see white wives playing with average looking black men that bring the BBC (not to mention the average looking white couples), but what is it like if she is playing with a truly handsome Black man with nice facial aesthetics? It must be even more intimidating for the white husband if the Black stud his wife is playing with is more handsome, better endowed, more wealthy, etc. It must be exciting and intimidating at the same time. I guess that's part of the thrill.
So basically your asking if a black man were to meet all the criteria you listed, the Mrs would dump you for him? Probably yes if she is that shallow. Most wives wouldn't.

Last edited:
you have more that what if in this situation. Your realationship is in trouble now. Work on that first

I state that we love all black men because they are all beautiful and interesting but admittedly some are very handsome.
I think it might be a little intimidating for her, at least in the beginning ;)
For me it would be an absolutely desirable situation. The more handsome the bull, the more he will attract my wife, the better will be the sex for them, the better will be my cuckold experience :love:
If a very handsome man used his time to fuck my wife, I would be very grateful to him and I would be very proud of him!

Not intimidating at all. Why should I be? She is my wife and with me, im sharing her temporarily. And I should hope he is good looking to begin with.

We look more for personality than looks but why would a cuck be intimidated by any other man regardless and as far as sexual pleasing cock size and looks are not that important even if many men think so. We have played with a lot of men from different countries and races and the best ones have been fun to be with regardless of sex

Back