White guys: How did you start sucking BBC?

The first cock I sucked was?

• White

• Black

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
She kept it up until they got really hot. She got up came over and get and kissing me. Then she said she wanted me to lick her clit while he fucked her. So she revered cowgirls him on the sofa and had me come over and lick her. The hot she got the faster she bounced and eventually his dick flopped out and she grabbed and told me to suck it. I was so hot I just did as I was told. Then she put it back in and told me to suck his balls. He sit in her and she grabbed my hair and had me lick her clit and the up and down his pole.

How do you get over the fear do it I want to do it so bad but I'm scared addicting I imagine once it's been I touch it and look at it and put it in my mouth I know this is where I belong I know that it's going to change my life because I am not gay married straight men here I have visions of it's the most wonderful thing in the world

sucking any cock is just like licking any pussy - just do it and it feels good.

How do you get over the fear do it I want to do it so bad but I'm scared addicting I imagine once it's been I touch it and look at it and put it in my mouth I know this is where I belong I know that it's going to change my life because I am not gay married straight men here I have visions of it's the most wonderful thing in the world
JUST TRY IT, ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF YOULL ENJOY IT. DO YOU HAVE ANY XXX ADULT STORES THAT HAVE VIDEO BOOTHS NEAR YOU? THATS HOW I STARTED SUCKING COCK....

I paid a woman off craigslist to have a three way wirh me and my friend Kurt, who is massive. The first time we met, I got underneath 69 and nibbles on his balls. The next time we met though, I was fucking her missuonary and he got up on her face and she gave him a nice BJ. I then kissed her while she was doing and I said “you gunna share that thang?” And she put it in my mouf.

The fear is part of the excitement. I love the quiver in my stomach when I go out to find someone whether we talked on the internet or going someplace where there is a chance of meeting up like an adult bookstore. I slide my cock out of my underwear over the elastic so that it is pressing against my jeans and others can see how excited I am. You kind of sidle over, pick out a video that shows your interest, perhaps a mixed race tape or better a mixed race tape of gay men. You pretend to be reading the back cover while subtly aiming the cover showing a White man down on his knees sucking a big Black man and wait to see if he is noticing. I see if they come closer. Then I put my hand in my pocket and rather than stroke my cock, I put my fingers under it and press it outward to show how it is starting to get hard and by that point it usually is and once they start up a conversation, you know that you can ask them to go find someplace more private.

I have seen people far less subtle actually rub their cocks through their jeans from the outside, but that is too upfront in my opinion. In gay clubs, you can be even more direct, but not every city has one. There are cruising spots like parks, but you have to be careful that you do not meet up with a cop or even vigilantes. If it feels like the person is trying to entice you into saying something you shouldn't, then he might be. I actually did meet an undercover cop in a park known for cruising once. He was a good-looking guy, but he did several subtle things that made me feel like he was too straight laced to be picking up men in public, while simultaneously giving unsubtle hints that he wanted me to say something explicit. I decided not to say anything and he revealed who he was and drove me off. If you feel like things are out of order, you have to be ready to walk away before you get yourself someplace you do not want to be.

Got started with Black Men at age 16, He was 18. I was fascinated by His size, hiding in a stall I waited till jHe came out of shower... He was half hard and bigger than most white guys if been with
When He noticed I was gawking, He smiled broadly then dried off dressed left
Later that night He motioned me over to His bed and rest was history

Back