White guys: How did you start sucking BBC?

The first cock I sucked was?

• White

• Black

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My hubby was straight and stopped at an adult bookstore back in his early 20s. As he was getting off to the vids, a black cock kept peaking through the hole until he finally got on his knees and put it in his mouth. First time he told me that story I about wet my undies.
I'm confused did the black guy suck his dick or your hubby on his knees? Either way is hot. Have you ever since then seen him suck cock or getting sucked?? My wife gets off seeing either me sucking or another man sucking me.

And yes...numerous times and I love it. Weve sucked cock together actually
Hi I got a question I bet a lot of these guys would like to know may even get them thinking more of crossing over.

My biggest fear was when I agreed to do this to fullfill my wife's secret fantasy she had for seeing me suck cock. Was that she wouldn't look at me the same afterwards. Like she would see me as a weak man for sucking another cock.

Did you change your veiw on your husband seeing him suck cock like did you sense he wasn't an alpha a weak beta since he did the sucking? Or was it more of a turn on and views him better afterwards? Or no change at all on your veiw of him as a man?

Hi I got a question I bet a lot of these guys would like to know may even get them thinking more of crossing over.

My biggest fear was when I agreed to do this to fullfill my wife's secret fantasy she had for seeing me suck cock. Was that she wouldn't look at me the same afterwards. Like she would see me as a weak man for sucking another cock.

Did you change your veiw on your husband seeing him suck cock like did you sense he wasn't an alpha a weak beta since he did the sucking? Or was it more of a turn on and views him better afterwards? Or no change at all on your veiw of him as a man?
Didnt change my view of him at all as far as his manhood. Sexually tho, I want him more than ever. :)

Hi this is my true first time sucking cock at 48 and loved it every since

Then we had talked the next day after we were all fucked out again basically getting my normal 2.5 months sex in 1.5 days loving life then for awhile.

And agreed that before we had a full on threeway I should go find a big dicked man to basically experiment with before we brought a man into our bedroom play. Its truly one thing to be bi-curious thinking about it in your mind. It gnawing at you to go find a man in my case and at least suck his dick for real. And another to actually cross over and suck another mans dick in real life.

So with my wife's blessing I started searching for a suitable candidate and found him on IA/IL Quad Cities Craigslist Casual Encounters under M4M. It did take awhile I was like really fighting it morality what I have been conditioned to believe was wrong and my sheer hornieness and curiosity to actually at least suck a cock until the man came in my mouth. I was really curious of what his cock would taste like actually feel like and if I could actually swallow his cum.

Then I went out and found a big dicked black man with 9.5 inch thick cock. We had talked for awhile through emails and then finally text too. This phase took 5-6 weeks me alternating from fighting it to really getting hard thinking about meeting. What truly helped was the hard cock pictures he had emailed and texted me. And I was so fascinated by his big dick kept looking at it getting hard and horny. Thinking of me getting down and sucking his big dick.

So one weeknight I was really horny and texted him that I really wanted to try this out and that we needed to do it before my logical mind took over. I met him in a Shopping Mall Parking Lot. I got in his SUV and we drove around town, until we pulled behind a darkly lit construction dumpster shutting of all the lights and engine to be as quiet as possible. Truly the thought of getting caught heightened my arousal even more.

So he reclined his seat and unbuckled his belt and top button. I reach in and held my first real cock and it started to grow and grow in my hands. It was warm and velvety smooth I guess but rock hard. One thing that surprisingly felt different was when I stroked him it felt strangely different than me jerking my own cock.

I said OMG its so big,then he said why don't you get a closer look at my big cock and just kiss the tip of it.
He knew I was a first-timer from all our responses and not knowing what to do and my awkwardness up to this point. Since up until this point I had never even touched any cock black,white, red, green, or yellow lol. So he guided me into doing it right.

And then I bent down into his crotch and kissed it and was shaking from so much of a sexually aroused and stimulation. I then opened my mouth and swallowed a few inches it fill me up made my jaw open as far as it would go. I cupped my lips over my teeth which I read was a good way to keep from biting his dick. Then I could already taste his sweat salty precum in my mouth mixed with my saliva.
Then I did what I liked what 100's of women had done to my dick when I got a good blowjob. So I slowly licked the 3 inches or so I had gotten in my mouth swirling my tongue on the lower way up and top of shaft on way down. Then I stated to jack his cock took a small break then I kept jacking him and just twirling my tongue slowly on the entire head of his cock.

then in under 5 minutes his legs tensed up as I was sucking licking his head and still jacking him off. His dick actually swelled bigger didn't think that was possible. Then he was so fucking close i felt a bit thicker precum starting to drip out and I was eagerly licking it all up as it dripped out then he yelled I'm fucking cumming. He filled my mouth with hot sticky cum he spurted out 6 or 7 times I actually loved the taste of his cum wasn't sure how I was going to like it. And I swallowed it all.

Then it made me feel so good and taste so good. That I wanted alot more thought of going to the adult bookstore glory holes and sucking as many cocks as I could. But restrained myself out of fear of getting an STD.

I KNEW i WANTED TO DO IT AGAIN, AND GET FUCKED BY THIS BIG DICKED MAN TOO. At 48 years old I crossed over to full fledged bisexual.
HE WAS A MARRIED BBC and his wife was heading out for a few days for business the next day. And he kept in touch through the next workday. I was actually totally obsessed by him and his big dick and kept thinking all day about sucking his cock again and again. And then he fucked my ass the next night, I sat on his 9.5 thick BBC and had an anal orgasm from him fucking me facing him came hands free been an ass freak every since.
MORE TO CUM IN NEXT INSTALLMENT OF LOSING MY ANAL VIRGINITY
Yes it is nice to suck another man's penis and it is truly delightful to be fucked up the bum bum.
I recommend it.

I ended up downloading Grindr and found Tre. He was an older black guy(in his 50s) that lived downtown. I remember being so nervous I was shaking as I was driving to his apartment. He called me while I was driving and told me “to be Good boy and get him a black&mild” which I did. By the time I got to the apartment I was insanely nervous and it only grew. Turns out he lived in a section 8 apartment and you had to sigh in which made me so uncomfortable but I made up a name and went up to his apartment. When he opened the door I was so disappointed, he looked nothing like his profile pics at all but I was already there. He rolled a blunt and we smoked and made chit chat. About half way through the blunt he pulled his pants down and grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down to the floor. He asked if I’d ever sucked black cock before and I said no. He told me how to use my tongue on his shaft and how to relax my throat. Soon I was getting the hang of it and he started to fuck my face as he could tell I was getting use to it. Then he pulled it out of my mouth and started smack all 9inches of his black cock off my face. He said he wanted me to smell like cock, I was so turned on I moaned. He pushed me all the way down onto his cock and held me there. While I was trying not to gag he reach down my back to my ass and managed to ******* a finger into my ass making me squeal. He laughed and asked if I’d taken dick before and said “no daddy but you can fuck me if you want”. He called me a good slut but that I was to tight and he just wanted to get off and be done so he started to quicken his pace and held me down again on his cock and filled my belly with his cum.
Yes I do like the rough ones, part of me gets offended and I think of punching them but I'm far too aroused and always go with it, getting choked by cock , licking ass and getting mine pounded.
And you know what I like? the feeling of another man's sperm dripping out of my ass as he walks away.

I ended up downloading Grindr and found Tre. He was an older black guy(in his 50s) that lived downtown. I remember being so nervous I was shaking as I was driving to his apartment. He called me while I was driving and told me “to be Good boy and get him a black&mild” which I did. By the time I got to the apartment I was insanely nervous and it only grew. Turns out he lived in a section 8 apartment and you had to sigh in which made me so uncomfortable but I made up a name and went up to his apartment. When he opened the door I was so disappointed, he looked nothing like his profile pics at all but I was already there. He rolled a blunt and we smoked and made chit chat. About half way through the blunt he pulled his pants down and grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down to the floor. He asked if I’d ever sucked black cock before and I said no. He told me how to use my tongue on his shaft and how to relax my throat. Soon I was getting the hang of it and he started to fuck my face as he could tell I was getting use to it. Then he pulled it out of my mouth and started smack all 9inches of his black cock off my face. He said he wanted me to smell like cock, I was so turned on I moaned. He pushed me all the way down onto his cock and held me there. While I was trying not to gag he reach down my back to my ass and managed to ******* a finger into my ass making me squeal. He laughed and asked if I’d taken dick before and said “no daddy but you can fuck me if you want”. He called me a good slut but that I was to tight and he just wanted to get off and be done so he started to quicken his pace and held me down again on his cock and filled my belly with his cum.
This is so hot, the best way to get it

Yes I do like the rough ones, part of me gets offended and I think of punching them but I'm far too aroused and always go with it, getting choked by cock , licking ass and getting mine pounded.
And you know what I like? the feeling of another man's sperm dripping out of my ass as he walks away.
My last live in had a bartender she saw once a week and they both liked to play rough. He knew me and didn't want me around or to ever talk to him about it. So I was never allowed to see or listen. She told me it was probably better if I didn't because he is a pretty aggressive alpha and I might not like watching. But it didn't matter , it was how he wanted it. No more discussion.

Back