White girls transformed: married white, black owned

Wives being transformed. More than sex. This is love...

Damn! There's more at work here than just massive Black Cock. These women look like they're being truly FUCKED--by a Real Man--for the first time. I'm not sure after seeing them like this that, as a husband, I could ever have sex with her again. I'd always know I couldn't come close to this level of sexual power.

I can see for a fact my wife changed after her first time with a black Bull. She was more confident and willing to express her needs. She began dressing much more sexy. She got her nipples pierced. Anything her Bull wanted she complied. Had her nails done to his liking, colored and styled her hair at his request. All without ever running it by me. As a submissive cuckold I found all of this very erotic and somewhat humiliating. To date I can’t think of a single request of his she has refused.

I can see for a fact my wife changed after her first time with a black Bull. She was more confident and willing to express her needs. She began dressing much more sexy. She got her nipples pierced. Anything her Bull wanted she complied. Had her nails done to his liking, colored and styled her hair at his request. All without ever running it by me. As a submissive cuckold I found all of this very erotic and somewhat humiliating. To date I can’t think of a single request of his she has refused.
To me this shows you really love your wife, submissive cuckold or aware and loving husband?

hot

Since my hubby lives in the dark my fantasy would be to have him lose a bet to a bbc hunk that I need to "pay up" for his BIG mistake....
Then pretend that my addiction was his fault and not started by a neighbor 6 years ago!
I feel the same with my wife. I wish I knew about cuckolding and BBC when I was young and single so that I could have married a woman that would like a husband that would love to have her fuck other men and watch or participate.

Back