White girls transformed: married white, black owned

So a lot of the stuff listed on here is obviously commercial stuff. But I can tell you from experience that with my ex-wife she totally changed. We had been sharing her off and on for 5 years and was married for ten and we thought that getting a steady lover who was black would be the ideal thing for us and within 30 days he was fucking her 3 to 4 times a week and very shortly after that she became totally addicted to him.

I knew from the first time I watched them that I was in trouble.
This a disturbing prediction. I don't want it to come to that. Damn

Watch this wife be completely transformed by her first experience with bbc...

WOW, that is like watching the "life of both of my wives with BBC"!!! They both started out as timid not real sure of themselves white girls trying something new at my request and encouragement, and as the realized they had the sexual prowess and ability to satisfy such intense sexual needs and desires of obviously superior sexual men to what they were accustomed to, their confidence and belief in themselves increased, "safe sex" gave way to a desire to experience unprotected sex which led to a NEED for unprotected sex and a constant supply of their black sperm and a lack of any desire for inferior sex with white guys and their sperm (myself included) and eventually led to the obvious desire and conclusion of unprotected sex to be reproductive sex and a desire to be (or risk to be) pregnant by BBC Lovers...…..amazing to watch!!

CW

WOW, that is like watching the "life of both of my wives with BBC"!!! They both started out as timid not real sure of themselves white girls trying something new at my request and encouragement, and as the realized they had the sexual prowess and ability to satisfy such intense sexual needs and desires of obviously superior sexual men to what they were accustomed to, their confidence and belief in themselves increased, "safe sex" gave way to a desire to experience unprotected sex which led to a NEED for unprotected sex and a constant supply of their black sperm and a lack of any desire for inferior sex with white guys and their sperm (myself included) and eventually led to the obvious desire and conclusion of unprotected sex to be reproductive sex and a desire to be (or risk to be) pregnant by BBC Lovers...…..amazing to watch!!

CW
She seems like some sort of pro to me.

Back