white girls dancing with black men

I'm sure glad there are others who are curious about what location all these photos are coming from. Where ever it is, It's so exciting to see all these young girls who are obviously enjoying themselves with black men.. And what's even more exciting is that I'm sure a lot of it goes much further than just dancing..

It's so exciting to see all these young girls who are obviously enjoying themselves with black men.. And what's even more exciting is that I'm sure a lot of it goes much further than just dancing..

Yes. Some of these pictures, you can tell it ended later in the bedroom.

I know everyone is asking where were these pics taken. Is there a way to find the original source of them? I suspect with the help of everyone in this thread, someone has got to know how to find out, unless they are keeping it to themselves...lol

Here is what someone posted at the site where I got all of the pics I have posted:

"...some of these a from a Kizomba night - near where we live in Brixton/Oval London very good night which my gf enjoys! Meant to be a dance thing but is really just a place for black guys to pick up white sluts and vice versa...."

Someone else said they were from Kizomba festivals that could be in "Europe, Portugal, Croatia, France"...

I Googled Kizomba festivals but didn't find any completely IR dances.

Here is what someone posted at the site where I got all of the pics I have posted:

"...some of these a from a Kizomba night - near where we live in Brixton/Oval London very good night which my gf enjoys! Meant to be a dance thing but is really just a place for black guys to pick up white sluts and vice versa...."

Someone else said they were from Kizomba festivals that could be in "Europe, Portugal, Croatia, France"...

I Googled Kizomba festivals but didn't find any completely IR dances.

Do we have anyone who has attending one of these festivals who can vouch for its authenticity.

Back