white girls dancing with black men

great pics but that got to be Europe because of the small stature of the bros, those guys look like are Africans. nowhere in America is like that not even Minnesota or Seattle
I don't know about stature but the ARE darker skinned than most American blacks. I Googled "Miko", the name on the umbrellas, and it's a Dutch coffee company. Doesn't absolutely mean Dutch, but it could be a clue. The Dutch were involved in colonization in Africa.

I don't know about stature but the ARE darker skinned than most American blacks. I Googled "Miko", the name on the umbrellas, and it's a Dutch coffee company. Doesn't absolutely mean Dutch, but it could be a clue. The Dutch were involved in colonization in Africa.

Not really. The only Dutch settlements/trading posts/colonies were in Angola which they lost in 1648, the Cape Colony which they lost in 1803, and the Gold Coast of Guinea which they lost in 1871. The Dutch were much more involved in South America and Southern/Southeast Asia.

I certainly am no expert on Dutch or African colonial history. All I based my statement on was Wikipedia, which stated the following among colonies in Africa:

Netherlands
Certainly it's true, the Netherlands was not as involved in Africa as other European countries. But, the involvement could have been the source of blacks in the Netherlands today. I also know nothing about modern Dutch demographics.

Back