white girls dancing with black men

I certainly am no expert on Dutch or African colonial history. All I based my statement on was Wikipedia, which stated the following among colonies in Africa:

Netherlands
Certainly it's true, the Netherlands was not as involved in Africa as other European countries. But, the involvement could have been the source of blacks in the Netherlands today. I also know nothing about modern Dutch demographics.
The majority of Dutch blacks are from former colonies. Per capita the Dutch were pretty bad when it comes to the slave trade. Granted non of the slaves were brought to Europe (plenty of unemployment back home back then). A sick twist to this is that there were 'special specimens' transported to Europe as a sort of a cross between a circus act and a travelling 'zoo'. They recreated tiny african villages in European cities and charged people to watch them, as if they were watching zoo animals...

It was a trade for the Dutch, like they traded spices. African countries/tribes had a slave trade and The Dutch, Portuguese and English industrialized it with mass transports to the colonies where the farming needed more hands.

The most prolific places for the Dutch (and most other trading org's) were the Caribbean islands(from there the slaves were sold transported to the Americas, mostly south America). The slaves that survived either ended up in the Americas or stayed on the pacific/Caribbean islands. So there is no direct relation between migration from the African continent and the colonial times - The only African colonies that had a long lasting Dutch population assimilated to a new identity, like they did the Americas. (think Afrikaner Boers etc) We have to imagine the slave trade as a old ethics trade. And imagine what we would call corporations today submitting whole countries/tribes with guns.

As a result of political trade off's (New Amsterdam was traded for Surinam with the English, naming it New York) a majority of the blacks in the Netherlands are from The Dutch Antilles and Surinam. In Surinam there was a second slave wave after the blacks were freed. Which brought in many Indians (Asia). Giving the Surinam culture an even greater meltinpot.The Antilles are blacks from all over Africa and now heavily mixed, also with European *******.

Surinamese 2.1%
Caribbeans 0.9%

These stats are most likely deflated due to strange European aversion of ethnic data collection. When both parents are born in the NL you are now Dutch, regardless your skin color.

Last edited:
The majority of Dutch blacks are from former colonies. Per capita the Dutch were pretty bad when it comes to the slave trade. Granted non of the slaves were brought to Europe (plenty of unemployment back home back then). A sick twist to this is that there were 'special specimens' transported to Europe as a sort of a cross between a circus act and a travelling 'zoo'. They recreated tiny african villages in European cities and charged people to watch them, as if they were watching zoo animals...

It was a trade for the Dutch, like they traded spices. African countries/tribes had a slave trade and The Dutch, Portuguese and English industrialized it with mass transports to the colonies where the farming needed more hands.

The most prolific places for the Dutch (and most other trading org's) were the Caribbean islands(from there the slaves were sold transported to the Americas, mostly south America). The slaves that survived either ended up in the Americas or stayed on the pacific/Caribbean islands. So there is no direct relation between migration from the African continent and the colonial times - The only African colonies that had a long lasting Dutch population assimilated to a new identity, like they did the Americas. (think Afrikaner Boers etc) We have to imagine the slave trade as a old ethics trade. And imagine what we would call corporations today submitting whole countries/tribes with guns.

As a result of political trade off's (New Amsterdam was traded for Surinam with the English, naming it New York) a majority of the blacks in the Netherlands are from The Dutch Antilles and Surinam. In Surinam there was a second slave wave after the blacks were freed. Which brought in many Indians (Asia). Giving the Surinam culture an even greater meltinpot.The Antilles are blacks from all over Africa and now heavily mixed, also with European *******.

Surinamese 2.1%
Caribbeans 0.9%

These stats are most likely deflated due to strange European aversion of ethnic data collection. When both parents are born in the NL you are now Dutch, regardless your skin color.

Duna, thanks for your information. Sounds very authoritative. I once met an American black who said he was also a Dutch citizen because he was from Curacao. I knew nothing about that but it is perfectly consistent with what you are saying. By the way, he had a hot white wife..................

Here's some more dance pics....................
0 9-4-14  10.jpg 0 9-19-14 43.jpg 0 9-19-14 50.jpg 0 9-19-14 59.jpg

Duna, thanks for your information. Sounds very authoritative. I once met an American black who said he was also a Dutch citizen because he was from Curacao. I knew nothing about that but it is perfectly consistent with what you are saying. By the way, he had a hot white wife..................
No problem, I like history hence my long reply ;)

Curacao is great. Many white Dutch people live and vacation there. And many end up marrying a local (be it black or white). I worked on Aruba for 3 months with an interracial couple. I knew the wife, a stunning black woman, from work back home in Holland and they invited me to help set up their business there. The culture is very free and lots of interracial hook ups going on. I was 19 back then, it was a great time ;)

All of the former Dutch Antilles are some way or another still part of the Netherlands Kingdom. Some are now countries within the kingdom other's are legislatively a province. That is why everyone has a Dutch passport; it's the same as with the Scottish having a UK passport.

Surinam is independent now but there is still a opt-in procedure to become Dutch.

I hope I haven't posted any of these yet. The first one, with the older blonde woman, is one that looks familiar. But, they all have in common their facial expressions. They look like they are really into the guys they are dancing with. Can there be any doubt that the guys will be into the women before the night is out?
0 9-19-14 45.jpg 0 9-19-14 92.jpg 0 12.jpg

Back