white girls dancing with black men

So, we found someone. Not going to happen this weekend as he's heading out of town with family today and won't be back til Sunday night. But we met with him last night just to chat over a couple drinks.
Nice guy and he's packing equipment to give her the fucking of her lifetime.

You know, I can remember when I was young and would dance with girls and I would get a hard-on sometimes and it was SO embarrassing! It's not like you can hide it when your dancing close with a girl. Did she think, "What a perv!" or was she flattered? But these guys, they're dancing with white chicks in bikinis and they're wearing thin swim suits and they've got a lot more to be embarrassed (or proud) about than I had. How can they not get embarrassing hard-ons in this situation?0 dance 7.jpg 0 dance 9.jpg 0 dance 12.jpg

You know, I can remember when I was young and would dance with girls and I would get a hard-on sometimes and it was SO embarrassing! It's not like you can hide it when your dancing close with a girl. Did she think, "What a perv!" or was she flattered? But these guys, they're dancing with white chicks in bikinis and they're wearing thin swim suits and they've got a lot more to be embarrassed (or proud) about than I had. How can they not get embarrassing hard-ons in this situation?View attachment 1340451 View attachment 1340452 View attachment 1340453
They probably do most of the time and I'm pretty sure it's more than appreciated.

Back