white girls dancing with black men

lol this is actually what got me thinking and caused me to come find this site.

We were at a convention we go to every year and were having some drinks. One of our friends is into black guys and next thing I know she and my wife are out on the dance floor grinding and twerking with black guys. My wife never usually dances and I've never seen her twerk til then lol

lol this is actually what got me thinking and caused me to come find this site.

We were at a convention we go to every year and were having some drinks. One of our friends is into black guys and next thing I know she and my wife are out on the dance floor grinding and twerking with black guys. My wife never usually dances and I've never seen her twerk til then lol
Did she do more than twerking and grinding that night?

My hubby takes me to black dance clubs so I can put my body out on the dance floor and I have black men literally all over me! I stroke so many rock hard cocks through their pants and they put their arms around me and push their stiff black cocks against my pussy and grind against my ass! The other night this guy had a huge hard cock and we were dancing and he got his buldge right against my clit and held me there kissing me and grinding my clit until I exploded and started cumming and I grabbed his hand and told my husband Ill be back and I took this guy straight out to my van and I fucked him so hard.His cock was the biggest I have ever had and he hurt me but I wanted it so fucking bad after he got me off on the dance floor! He had a real hard time getting inside of my tiny pussy but once he did he fucked me so deep and hard I was screaming and my van was bouncing and I didnt care I just wanted to feel him cum and OMG he did.It took me an hour to be able to walk right again so I could get back on the dance floor again! But I did and I even sucked a guy off, on the dance floor while a few guys surrounded me so I wouldnt be seen.I love dancing in black clubs!

We love that too (my sisters & girlfriends & I). We've gone out to dinner, drinks & hip-hop clubs & sometimes our dark boyfriends have asked the club managers if we can dance nude (we're usually braless & pantyless anyway). They usually let us do it for about the last 1-2 hours before closing if we will let them & their staff (DJ's, bouncers, bartenders, managers, runners, etc.) stuff our holes with dark meat & special sauce. Needless to say, we have agreed, we've had an incredible time dancing nude with a lot of dark horny guys & then had an amazing gangbang to close the club. My first time, and now one of my favorite places, was in our favorite club where I put my little black dress on the counter of the DJ console so I could lay across it and suck the guys big black naked cocks as others slid big black naked cock into & stuffed my little butt & hot, horny, very wet pussy full of sauce. After those nights we go home to our boyfriends place, but, usually pass out & sleep late.
90747d9a-1.jpg

Last edited:
Another example of genius at work. The dancing is in the pool so the excitement of the white women will be concealed. If they get wet between the legs from being held intimately by black guys................hey, everybody is wet.
View attachment 814914
Those frat pool parties are great! We usually start them with a tiny, sheer, Wicked Weasel bikini, but we're all nude soon & eventually stuffed.

obvious followup question: does she *want* to go further than just sexy dancing with black guys?

She said no when I asked BUT the way in which she said it wasn't convincing, I know my wife.. lol
Not to mention she wasn't just simply dancing. She was full on twerking and grinding her ass on them. My wife isn't usually a dancer but that night she went off.
One of our friends was even laughing saying she pulled some pro stripper moves out.

So, I'm trying to see how to proceed with moving forward. Reading how others did and trying to see what would work

She said no when I asked BUT the way in which she said it wasn't convincing, I know my wife.. lol
Not to mention she wasn't just simply dancing. She was full on twerking and grinding her ass on them. My wife isn't usually a dancer but that night she went off.
One of our friends was even laughing saying she pulled some pro stripper moves out.

So, I'm trying to see how to proceed with moving forward. Reading how others did and trying to see what would work

you folks could be at the start of a very very sexy road...let us know what happens

Back