white girls dancing with black men

You know, I can remember when I was young and would dance with girls and I would get a hard-on sometimes and it was SO embarrassing! It's not like you can hide it when your dancing close with a girl. Did she think, "What a perv!" or was she flattered? But these guys, they're dancing with white chicks in bikinis and they're wearing thin swim suits and they've got a lot more to be embarrassed (or proud) about than I had. How can they not get embarrassing hard-ons in this situation?View attachment 1340451 View attachment 1340452 View attachment 1340453
And you just know their tight white pussys are gonna be filled with hard black very soon!

You know, I can remember when I was young and would dance with girls and I would get a hard-on sometimes and it was SO embarrassing! It's not like you can hide it when your dancing close with a girl. Did she think, "What a perv!" or was she flattered? But these guys, they're dancing with white chicks in bikinis and they're wearing thin swim suits and they've got a lot more to be embarrassed (or proud) about than I had. How can they not get embarrassing hard-ons in this situation?View attachment 1340451 View attachment 1340452 View attachment 1340453
Oh to take my wife to one of those dance sessions

Back