White girls cum harder on Black Cocks!

That tight white pussy get to contracting and squeezing like it's trying to read the ******* pressure of my BBC when I make them 💦 cum!♠️
My pussy Always makes my Dan Cum quick! Buried about 10" in ME! We cum so hard together!! But his big ol Cock just keeps Fucking me, with my pussy grabbing on to it, he gets Hard right away! This goes on for at least 45 mins each time we Fuck!! I Fucking Love Dan!!

My pussy Always makes my Dan Cum quick! Buried about 10" in ME! We cum so hard together!! But his big ol Cock just keeps Fucking me, with my pussy grabbing on to it, he gets Hard right away! This goes on for at least 45 mins each time we Fuck!! I Fucking Love Dan!!
You know you have a BBC when you can literally feel that pussy grabbing you like it doesn't want to let you go!

On the other hand what if pussy did have teeth and you didn't fuck the pussy good or make the pussy cum you didn't get your cock back! You literally got praying mantis't for having wack dick. You know how many men would end up as eunuchs? 🤣😂

My wife totally agrees with this. She says with a black man, everything is better sexually. She tells me in no particular order,

1. black men look much better naked from head to toe and all of her bulls work out and take very good care of themselves. She says a lean six pack on a black man looks twice as good as the same six pack on a white man And she loves running her hands all over their chests and belly and feeling the muscles underneath. 2.

2. there is just no comparison aesthically between a white and black penis, a black penis trumps a white penis every day of the week and twice on Sundays. She says all her friends that have tried black cock totally agree with this, not only is the color contrast night and day different but the visual preference is night and day as well. My wife loves to have the bulls that stay at our house overnight or while they are there, totally naked and i watch her and she is always staring at their cocks when they walk around the house. My wife will tell anyone that is of interest and will listen……including me all the time, a black penis is so superior to white penis in every way possible that’s good. My wife, unless i have my chastity cage on, will tell me to put clothes on and stop embarrassing myself if i walk around the house naked and soft……she’s even told me when she’s ******* and totally uninhibited, if she never had to look at a white penis again, soft or hard, it wouldn’t bother her one bit. She will say, every white dick needs to be locked up like you are, white women would be so much less bitchy if the locked their white men up and spread their legs for black cock.

3. She loves the kink of having interracial sex and feels that extra kink/taboo makes the sex better. She says black men totally understand what this lifestyle is all about and never try to cause any drama to the relationship.

4. Stamina, when they fuck, it’s truly fucking, they get it on and make sure her pussy is totally pleased before they dress and leave.

5. Obviously, she loves the size of black cocks and although early on when she started cucking me it was all white guys, all her black bulls she finds are exceptionally hung. The smallest is still much larger overall than most, not all, but most of the white dicks we’ve seen in person. My wife loves big cocks but she says out of the two big white cocks she found years back, only one of those guys was a halfway decent fuck, she says black men just move better which in general terms means, they are just a far better fuck when penis size is equal.

6. Orgasms. My wife says even the big white cocks she had in the past, nothing gives her those wave after wave after wave of intense orgasms like a big black cock sliding back and forth, in and out of her pussy. She says all the above factors into these orgasms, she’s so turned on visually by a naked black man, she loves the taste of black cock and they turn her on so much she’ll do anything for them including letting them put that huge cock in her ass which she never has let me in all our years. She says it hurts but it’s a good hurt and she doesn’t care, she just gets so horny with black men she’ll let them do whatever they want or do whatever they ask. She was like, i thought I’d never put my tongue near any man’s ass, especially after being married but damn, i see a black cock and it’s like kryptonite, they turn around and bend over and i try to reach their tonsils with my tongue thru their ass! Actual comment.

Last edited:
Idk, she's had at least 12 white guys and 20 or man Black boyfriends, and it's pretty unanimous she Cums the hardest when she fucks a Black man! They on average are longer and thicker! She says most of her Black boyfriends have hit her bottom, that's the biggest Orgasms!

Fuck no!! Black Cock only for me!! For the last 5 years at least!! Pathetic little white dick!!
A real BBC once a woman tries it fuck it'll blow there mind it's so natural. I'm not a cuck but my fiance obviously needs it when they try it once it changes everything. I don't have a pathetic white dick I love my white cock it's degrading saying that but obviously white cock going in first and then after wow real bulls are needed once they try a proper one. BBC bulls don't interfere with the relationship I don't understand why some white men want degrading the before and after feeling it and looking at the difference is absolutely unbelievable pure power they are fucking unreal for any relationship that has tried it. White guys have different advantages. I liked your other posts pure facts unbelievable white women fucking black men proper bulls while husband watches maybe getting involved in many ways so natural people fantasie about it 99% of people out there I'm talking about white men white women and they too scared to come out with it. Get some balls I ain't black not a sex machine it's a beautiful thing to watch just made an account so my princess can get what she doesnt think she needs she's been blacked but theres some real big ones out there it's not just size though is it even if same size they are usually superior.

Back