White Females: What sparked your curiousity in BBC?

Forbidden fruit.Growing up from a very religious conservative background it was always the ultimate taboo because of that was always intrested in black guys but i didn't have nerve to while i was living at home but when i got my own place at 21 i made up for lost time lol
That a girl.

Reactions: wit
It was never her thing. We enjoyed being swingers, but that was filled mostly by average suburban white dudes. During a couples play date, she looked over at me having my fun and held up her pinkie. She knew this guy wasn’t going to satisfy her.
We looked into some single males, but they were average too. We happened to find our first bull during this search. Not only was he well hung, he was engaging, respectful, and very eager to please her. That was nearly 8yrs ago. While she’s had one white guy since (British accent!), she continues to seek our hung black bulls for fun.

Early in our marriage my husband cheated on me and I moved out to a cheap apartment. I was invited to a party and he was the first guy to offer me a shoulder to cry on. Fast forward some 15 years and the same happened again with my husband, I didn't move out but did get to know my personal trainer a lot better 😅

Two girls, one of which was my ex, were disinterested in black men but one got ******* and went home with one and the other went home with two of them after she broke up with a boyfriend who was constantly insecure about black men, partly as revenge.

In both cases they said the dicks were so much bigger than what they were used to, they drilled in harder and for a longer time, and the orgasms made their head explode.

And then there are other girls who are attracted to black men even before they experience it..

Back