The origins of the BBC

So it it true then that at one point that white males were the alpha since they enslaved the black man and mated with all the females they wanted? And now over time the roles have been reversed and the blacks have become the alpha and he whites are becoming omega?

This is a fantasy that my mind has played around with as well. One of the things I like to think about is the idea that when white men were going around believing that they were alpha by enslaving blacks, what was actually happening was that blacks allowed themselves to be enslaved as part of a long term strategy, knowing that they are actually the alphas, and would over time reveal this, sexually, dominating and subjugating us.

Lighten up people. It's an erotic story meant to titillate and arouse those who have this particular fetish. If it ain't your cup of tea then move on to a different thread. You're visiting a site about interracial cuckolding for god's sake, don't go throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

No its not just a story. If it was then she wouldn't have posted it online and advertise it. The series of articles is BLATENT SEXUAL RACISM. And the fact she is defending it shows she has some serious mental issues.

I have shown this article and the replies to a Phycology proffessor at Oxford University ( hubby has the contacts ) who took one look at it and said this. 'While the article is well written and concise, it lacks depth of fact. SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS ITS CLEARLY SOMEONES FANTASY. And not based on any solid evidence or proven fact.'

No its not just a story. If it was then she wouldn't have posted it online and advertise it. The series of articles is BLATENT SEXUAL RACISM. And the fact she is defending it shows she has some serious mental issues.

I have shown this article and the replies to a Phycology proffessor at Oxford University ( hubby has the contacts ) who took one look at it and said this. 'While the article is well written and concise, it lacks depth of fact. SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS ITS CLEARLY SOMEONES FANTASY. And not based on any solid evidence or proven fact.'

It is not necessary to send this "article" to a psychology professor at Oxford University to reach the conclusion it is a fantasy. If you spend 3 minutes reading these threads, you will see I have actually said it several times. But reading too much could make your brain explode, right?

I'm sure your husband has contacts. I mean more contacts than the young black males you seek here to have sex with you. If you are not sexually racist, I do not understand this bias in your sexual interests. Not being racist is to be color blind and I see for many people here (like you) racial differences matters a lot.

I will take in consideration your opinions about my mental health when you learn how to write "psychology".

It is not necessary to send this "article" to a psychology professor at Oxford University to reach the conclusion it is a fantasy. If you spend 3 minutes reading these threads, you will see I have actually said it several times. But reading too much could make your brain explode, right?

I'm sure your husband has contacts. I mean more contacts than the young black males you seek here to have sex with you. If you are not sexually racist, I do not understand this bias in your sexual interests. Not being racist is to be color blind and I see for many people here (like you) racial differences matters a lot.

I will take in consideration your opinions about my mental health when you learn how to write "psychology".

LOL You can tell me what andh ow to spell when you can speak six languages... Also It was necessary... Due to your rather poor excuse it was a fantasy. Why? Because you are the very problem that drives good people away from B2W...But then again... As was said many times... This so called 'Fanatsy has all the hall marks and notations of being written by a 'WHITE MALE'.

'some condescending attitudes are very unbelievable'. Says the person writing a complete pile of BS as a fantasy using SEXUAL RACISM as a weapon.

Hi Monica: I think your analyses and your blog are very accurate. At one time, I found myself heavily immersed in leftist politics and political correctness. Then I got to the point where I just accepted my genetic inferiority to black men, and once I did that, I became more indifferent to politics. I became a cuck and a slave so I could cope in the sexual realm. Better to be a servant to my wife and her black master then to have no sex at all. To tell the truth, I would like for this situation to be different, but there is no way I can think of to change it or improve my situation. If a lot of white males think like I do, then you are absolutely right, white extinction is inevitable.

If these had originally been posted in the Cuckold Stories section, some of the reactions would've likely been quite different. Don't on one hand present yourself as scholarly, academic and intellectual and then rush to claim it's all just fantasy after some people raise legitimate issues with the contents. Obviously, the administration of the forum took some exception to the locations that these posts were placed, since these were moved from the Articles forum to Extreme Alternative. Nevertheless, you wanted attention...and got it!

The only issues you have raised is calling me a sick whore, a dangerous leftist pretending to destroy the Western civilization and a feminazi, while you were asking me details about my sexual life in a private message.

You pretend to be the voice of science and reason with this insane behavior and claiming the universities are dens of evil. These moral judgments and scientific apologies would be funny in such forum in other circumstances, but they are actually pathetic.

I don't have problems to get attention in real life, believe me.

Last edited:
I went back through your tumbler blog, and again I must say I find it very accurate. Anyone who would reject this information is refusing to recognize the obvious. Black Men are now the evolutionary Masters. The next step after leftist politics and strong support for affirmative action is white evolutionary acceptance which includes Black Worship. For me, politics became less important once I gave in and began worshiping Black Men (and Black Women and white women who worship Black Men and Women) like it was my genetic religion. At that point, I gave up all white identity and was ready to be sacrificed on the evolutionary alter. Before that, leftist politics had been a proxy for Black Worship.

The only issues you have raised is calling me a sick whore,

Hope that wasn't addressed at me, because I sure never said that! Now, maybe the OP did privately. If so, it would've made for some entertaining reading.

dangerous leftist pretending to destroy the Western civilization and a feminazi,

Didn't say that either, but you might as well continue exaggerating for effect to play to the crowd while you're on a roll.

while you were asking me details about my sexual life in a private message.

Earlier you were complaining about the reactions about women revealing her fantasies. Now you're bitching about not doing it! :confused:

You pretend to be the voice of science and reason with this insane behavior and claiming the universities are dens of evil. These moral judgments and scientific apologies would be funny in such forum in other circumstances, but they are actually pathetic.

Remember you mocked the earlier comments about UN tax scams?

Read on, honey:
http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/news/policy/wess2012.html

UN calls for international tax to raise $400 billion to finance development needs

Right from the horse's mouth. :dance:

I don't have problems to get attention in real life, believe me.

Good for you. Then why waste the time on social media when you've got the real thing? (That last question was rhetorical.)

No. It was a suggestion that you seek help from a qualified mental health provider. Even taking into account that you're probably a fake just playing into this "inferior white boi" fantasy this sort of talk has no value- even in a fantasy world.

All over the world girls have their genitalia mutilated to satisfy some sick male dominated religious mindset. Suggesting that anyone should be made to have their body altered because they are somehow "inferior" is depraved.

I wouldn't say all over the world. Female genital ******* is pretty concentrated in the Nile very and the Horn of Africa. But otherwise I agree with you. I'm totally against castration or any other permanent harm being done to the body solely for the sake of sexual fantasy.

Going to the cinema or having a beer could be a simple pastime. But for some people it is a crime against humanity: “With 6 Euros you can have a *******, or vaccinate 50 people in Ethiopia.” A high level of guilt is always necessary to get money. It begins with a careful presentation of Africans based on poverty and helpless goodness: sores, baby soldiers, droughts, refugee camps and vultures are very useful in marketing campaigns. NGOs have become the new therapists, psychoanalyzing our wealthy societies and restoring their well-being state through a catharsis based on payment.

This dialectic has created the ideological foundations of Western progressive narrative about Africans. Now arguments have shifted, mass migration is considered by the political elites as the solution of the European demographic decline and therefore the African migrant is portrayed as the noble savage. A literary character embodies the concept of the native who has not been “corrupted” by civilization, and therefore symbolizes humanity’s innate goodness. This attributes of romantic primitivism are merged with the black sexual superiority in white female’s minds with very logical consequences.

tumblr_inline_oq3n9t27fB1uk8bl1_500.jpg

The human male has a drive to impregnate as many females as possible, to create as many offspring with his genes as possible. Males compete for breeding rights, females select the best available male. Sex is the foundation of any human society, since it determines its future. But a woman’s offspring is limited. Therefore, women are the limiting factor and the conquest of their wombs is an instinctive impulse when an ethnic conflict emerges.

This natural phenomenon is something that any white women perceive but political correctness forbids to mention. In any conversation, almost all of those women I know always negates black men are sexual predators, but, nevertheless, they all assume, in one way or another, that black men are sexually superior. We all know a big black cock is able to ejaculate semen directly to the top of our vaginas, making its seed to enter directly to the cervix. The massive black gonads allow them to generate a large enough load to both impregnate us and still leave a large sum behind to block rivaling sperm from entering. Black male’s ability to provide an enormous pleasure also means a constant desire to repeat this intercourse.

Though procreation is not on our minds, black man’s superior mating abilities are changing white women’s sexual habits. This compromises the white male’s primary mating strategy, which involves keeping “their” women sexually repressed to avoid sexual competition. But feminism has broken the chains of our uterus and the bad conscience created by European crimes in Africa adds an unexpected ingredient to this synergy. It does not matter how historical accurate is this perception, this bad conscience exists. And how does one discharge the bad conscience? Through punishment.

tumblr_inline_oq3mummxh81uk8bl1_500.jpg

After centuries of slavery and colonialism, at last we can pay them back. Our Christian roots make it logic. For centuries, Westerners have been taught that every sin is a reason to repent, because it prevents us from eternal salvation. It is through submission that consequences of free will disappear and guilt is erased. Sadomasochism can be defined as the giving or receiving of sexual pleasure from the infliction or reception of damage or humiliation. The sadist may also show an ******* desire to punish the object of sexual attraction for having aroused his desire, or for having frustrated it. For the masochist, taking on a role of subjugation can offer a release from the burden of guilt, and he may derive pleasure from earning the approval of his master.

Among progressive women, these ideologies have created an overwhelming need to please. We do everything we can to gain black man’s approval and to make clear we are not racist… And when a black male finally empties his huge load of sperm in our bodies for the first time, it is the ultimate relief. Interracial Dominance/submission relationship becomes a power exchange in racial hierarchies. It is a metaphor of the ethnic struggles that are taken place in modern societies, and the black cock becomes a metonymy of the dark foreigner’s invasion in the most sacred space for a woman.

tumblr_inline_oq2l6nMtjG1uk8bl1_500.jpg

In The Phenomenology of Spirit, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel treats of the master/slave dialect. According to Hegel, the relationship between self and otherness is the fundamental characteristic of human awareness, being rooted in the emotion of desire for objects (in sexual terms, women). As other men have their own goals and desires, they become competitors. In this competition, one desire is stronger that other and so from this struggle emerges a relation of dominance and submission. The inequitable relation between master and slave creates a sort of provisional resolution of this primal struggle.

A common concern among the black bulls is the extinction of the white race would mean the end of this power exchange. It is easy to understand. The destruction of the adversary also destroys that witness and thus “recognition” is impossible. For this reason, the master does not ******* the vanquished but keeps him subjugated and working for his desire. The vanquished is not able to transcend its ******* desire by risking life for freedom. He prefers servitude, and in an attempt to justify this decision creates what Friedrich Nietzsche defined as “a slave morality”.

Nietzsche considered there are just two types of morality: Master morality and Slave morality. The first one values power and strength, while the latter values kindness and humility. Both are inseparable from characteristic social codes and sexual practices. Biblical principles of turning the other cheek, humility, charity, and pity are the outcome of universalizing the plight of the slave. Though political correctness pretended to create a secular ethics, it has evolved in a new slave morality that now it makes Western men joyfully support a process that only can lead to their own extinction. In the name of tolerance, they tolerate other males possess “their” women; to fight white supremacy, they proudly embrace their inferiority.

tumblr_inline_oq3mz45PRb1uk8bl1_500.jpg

White Guilt and Black power dichotomy is just a new expression form of an existential struggle. But these modern morals did not eliminate, only redirect, sexual competition. Human instinct cannot be suppressed, it only acquires a socially acceptable form. Political correctness creates a soothing narrative by means of a semantic inversion, in which the decadence of a civilization becomes a symbol of progress. The sexual aspect of mass immigration and demographic decline, the racial struggle and outbreeding, all are redefined by the mainstream liberal ideology as essential requirements for a multicultural paradise, while interracial sex is rendered as a moral imperative.

This self-deception often includes the people involved in the interracial cuckoldry. In their refusing to admit the overtly asymmetrical power relationships between black bull and white cuckold, Caucasian man let his wife to be sexually (ab)used by the superior black male and this form of racial nihilism becomes a source of moral pride: they are fighting racism, or so they claim. All men are equal, right?

tumblr_inline_oq3n63vauK1uk8bl1_500.jpg

But this form of interracial sex only reenacts a primal power drama that summons the almost forgotten archetypes of the ancient mating ritual: the alpha and omega roles. For the Black side it means triumph, or revenge, and for the white side it means liberation of guilt. The cuckold discovers his place among his supposed peers, and the awareness of his place in this hierarchy also justifies his role in an inevitable process of population replacement and natural selection. But this ritual is based in an uniquely human behavior: the formal establishment of consent.

Last edited:
Back