White cuck waiting room

Asian girl with black muscle dick is always the hottest, I’m lucky I’ve seen it and got it ~ but everytime you see it, it just makes you want more

Tell me about your chinese QoS, inam sure she is worthy to know
Well compared to most Chinese girls she’s pretty open with fuxking. Has fucked quite a lot of guys, mostly foreigners. But since we met and even before she’s wanted black guys. Lucky there’s a few of them in China. She meets them in clubs, while I’m there as well, I check they’re ok and then she brings them back to ours. She’s really small and pretty skinny and is in to being thrown around a bit, she’s extremely naughty basically haha

Well compared to most Chinese girls she’s pretty open with fuxking. Has fucked quite a lot of guys, mostly foreigners. But since we met and even before she’s wanted black guys. Lucky there’s a few of them in China. She meets them in clubs, while I’m there as well, I check they’re ok and then she brings them back to ours. She’s really small and pretty skinny and is in to being thrown around a bit, she’s extremely naughty basically haha
Idk there’s something about small Asian girl and big black guy it’s perfect haha. She says she wants muscle and bigger dick as possible

Wow just looking at what you say she gave me an erection. I imagine her face down ass up on the bed, while the black bull is sliding into her tight holes

Wow just looking at what you say she gave me an erection. I imagine her face down ass up on the bed, while the black bull is sliding into her tight holes
Exactly! And in the mouth is where she likes it the most. But what about you haha you did with some bull or girl before or what ?

Inam great supporter of QoS and BBC unfortunately i am single, but it means that i can be the cuck if all the QOS in the world isn't it?

Inam great supporter of QoS and BBC unfortunately i am single, but it means that i can be the cuck if all the QOS in the world isn't it?
Yeah means you’re just waiting for what I get to experience. It’s worth it. Would you suck a black dick if your girl told you to? I’ve done before it’s good ha

Yeah means you’re just waiting for what I get to experience. It’s worth it. Would you suck a black dick if your girl told you to? I’ve done before it’s good ha
Can't say it untill i will be in the situation, i would like to consider myself as a cuckold of you chinese gf too, if you like it

How is it ?
It’s a full bore heart throbbing in your throat feeling with excitement all while hard as a rock. It never gets old. You just end up wanting more so yes it’s become an addiction. I had so many emotions the first time but once you get over that hump and you see your wife no different, your good. The only problem is, you keep wanting it to happen more often but patience is key. The wait is well worth the 2 minutes it takes for me to cum afterwards lol

It’s a full bore heart throbbing in your throat feeling with excitement all while hard as a rock. It never gets old. You just end up wanting more so yes it’s become an addiction. I had so many emotions the first time but once you get over that hump and you see your wife no different, your good. The only problem is, you keep wanting it to happen more often but patience is key. The wait is well worth the 2 minutes it takes for me to cum afterwards lol
Thanks for sharing it

Back