White cuck waiting room

Good you are very welcum in the cuck waiting room, what is happening in the fucking room? Can you describe it?

Good you are very welcum in the cuck waiting room, what is happening in the fucking room? Can you describe it?
Big black London muscle guy that she met while coming home. He’s about 6’4 and has a load of muscle. I didn’t go in to see what’s happening right now but I can hear a lot. I’m gonna go in soon. But she is completely obsessed with huge black guys and then have to have muscle and big dicks. So this guy spoke to her on the way home and she brought him back. I’m used to it haha

Can't wait to know what you see
She was getting totally destroyed haha I walked in and she told me to leave, but he was going bare back on here and was huge, way more than I put in here. BUT she always tells me I know how to fuck her better than anyone else. But she just still has to get the huge huge ones sometimes as she tells me

You surely make love with her, but bbc surely fucks her as she deserves
I’ll wait until he leaves and then we’ll fuck. He’ll cum in her and then he leaves and I’ll lick it out of her pussy and then me and her fuck like crazy. Not easy to find black guy like this in China so we’re happy haha

Back