White couples getting together to raise black babies

A true Role Model......... Someone we can all be proud of.......... A beautiful while women who is enjoying the BBC / IR Lifestyle to its very fullest.......all while being supported in her kink by her devoted white husband........... We should all be so lucky.......

Attachments

• 4781715.jpg
    4781715.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 125
We never discussed having a biracial kid, but when she became pregnant we weren't sure if it was mine or her black boyfriend's baby. We thought long about what to do, but in the end decided she'd carry to term. Despite knowing it may not be mine I was still floored when she gave birth.
So are you still together raising the biracial k'id? Would love to hear a detailed story.

Good exciting fantasy
It really is especially for black bulls, my wife who up until Nov 2022 had an IUD in place, would tell her black bulls that they would have to wear a condom from the very beginning. She is a nurse, so she just wanted to make sure she was being safe. But always would legitimize it by telling them that she was not on BC because she was allergic and would make her sick or that it messed with her mind. Due to having chi dren at home, family, friends and church involvement, we are super discrete to start with. All of these would feed into their heads and make the bulls (from what she would tell) crazy during sex. They would tease her about exposing her by making her pregnant. Idea would make them both really horny. Later after dating awhile and not fearing STD's she would give in to them by allowing them to pull out or she might tell them that she was timing it and should be ok.

Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
I would love to do this

I think once a white wife starts fucking a big black bull it soon becomes clear to the white wife and white hubby that the black bull would be a better male to breed with. I think it's surprising how many white males would willingly go along with this.

Back