White couples getting together to raise black babies

No doubt there are now white males out there who want to be with a white female who will be bred by stronger alpha black men. Wrong or right that is now a fact and it is going to happen. Throughout history and in different cultures babies and children have been raised in so many different ways and this is just a new one.

No doubt there are now white males out there who want to be with a white female who will be bred by stronger alpha black men. Wrong or right that is now a fact and it is going to happen. Throughout history and in different cultures babies and children have been raised in so many different ways and this is just a new one.
I'm having second thoughts on even white girls being allowed to breed. What if the inferior white genes of the white girl's pathetic ******* produce a mixed baby with a white-sized shrimp dick? Maybe all male babies from white women should be aborted to avoid any chance of sBC from happening? Petite white or plastic Barbie Doll women that cheat genetics with ass/boob/lip enhancements probably should not be bred at all, because not only would they produce small ducked men, but flat-assed chicks with itty-bitty tits. Only natural PAWGs should conceive, and then only girls, no beta males.

Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
Yes

Back