White couples getting together to raise black babies

Your wife had a baby from a Turkish man. Only a black King can impregnate a white wife. A turk does not meet the high standards of a tall, dark, handsom black king.
we completely agree with you, but this happened 11 years ago, our ******* is already 10 years old and then we did not yet have a migration center for African migrants, he appeared only about 7 years ago and 6 years ago my wife got a job there as a volunteer on the advice their girlfriends

we completely agree with you, but this happened 11 years ago, our ******* is already 10 years old and then we did not yet have a migration center for African migrants, he appeared only about 7 years ago and 6 years ago my wife got a job there as a volunteer on the advice their girlfriends
OK, I guess its ok then.

Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
I think you're absolutely wrong on there. There's a lot of complete morons on this website who go so far as to say things like "white males should be castrated" or "white women should only have black babies'. I notice it's always from white men, never from white women who are actually in breeding age (if you're unverified and it says female you're a white male)...and if it's a woman it's always someone post menopausal...in other words NO ONE WITH SKIN IN THE GAME!!! I think while it seems hot and I'm guilty myself of having these fantasies, but when push comes to shove, when it sinks in that you have to explain to your family and her family that you're fine with our wife committing adultery and leaving evidence of it that stares everyone in the face at Thanksgiving, at Christmas and at Easter...guess what..99% get cold feet. It's time to dump some cold water on people.. Fantasy is fine but fantasy and reality are two different things, even if you're a far left person. Also the whole "Conservatives secretly want this"...no no statistisch show otherwise. They're the least likely to cheat on their partners...even if they want to because guess what? They go to church..their entire social circle would collapse, they actually care about things like sin etc. And as I said a second ago..even an atheist has a notion that if you're in a partnership, you should be loyal and you don't leave obvious evidence. I've come to terms with it..that this is just fantasy...it's time for you to put on your big boy pants and face reality.

My idea 💡 for the beginning of a BNWO. The blacks get dispositive positions. You start with the formation of the framework of the organizational structure. Then you create the jobs and departments. The jobs are connected vertically and horizontally from the point of view of the overall BNWO goal. Then jobs or tasks and authority are assigned. Finally, a formal network of relationships is created so that the members are all legally connected. The black nobility and its white couples.
sounds amazing, would love to read your other posts but your profile is hidden, can you change that?

It's racist ti to take anticonception in cuckolding. The posibility of pregnancy from the bull should be seen as a healty consequence of your lifestyle
Says the delusional white boi who has no skin in the game. I think the opposite. If you can't be an adult and take care of your own offspring, you should cut your own testicles off. Why should I have to pay for other idiot's life choices? No I don't think so. Here's a little reality check. If you're a so called bull impregnating people, you better get a contract that you're a sperm donor or you're on the hook for baby support. If you're a white woman in one of these so called relationships and you aren't post-menopausal, think real hard because you can be divorced and get nothing.. How's that? How does single mom wal-mart clerk sound? Does that make you want to cum?

I just think it's natural for a white woman to want to breed with the strongest male, and that usually means a big black male. He may not be the best partner for her but he may give her babies the best genes. A white male with a cuckold psyche would be happy to partner such a woman and support her in the interracial lifestyle and support her babies - that's a stage we have reached.

Well damn:..this happened to me lol

I was adopted by an Italian-Irish family 35 years ago

it wasn’t weird for me except parents teacher’s conference at school lol but that wasn’t weird more like my teachers was shocked, when I brought a black girl home they were definitely shocked and amazed lol

My mom did the best by reintroducing me to my Jamaican culture and reuniting me with my Jamaican family

but definitely the reason why I started dating nothing but white women after I turned 20 was because of my adopted mom and sisters

I saw them as awesome amazing women and held whoever I dated to their standard and most likely will when I get a wife one day

White couples who conceive and raise black babies are true heroes in war against racism!
Except that white couples are incapable of raising a Black baby the way a Black family would. The presence of a beta white male is detrimental to the development of any baby, but especially a Black baby. If a white woman decides to carry a Black bull's seed then she should do the right thing for the baby and kick the white duck out of the house.

Except that white couples are incapable of raising a Black baby the way a Black family would. The presence of a beta white male is detrimental to the development of any baby, but especially a Black baby. If a white woman decides to carry a Black bull's seed then she should do the right thing for the baby and kick the white duck out of the house.
What about the three of them living together? That’d be a good compromise. One guy to help out but also love his wife

What about the three of them living together? That’d be a good compromise. One guy to help out but also love his wife
How can the white guy's inferiority not run off on the baby. Once a Black baby is involved the white cuck should remove himself from the home; don't wait to be told, take your worthless self out of there. The wife and bull will be much happier once you're not occupying (undeservedly, or course) space.

How can the white guy's inferiority not run off on the baby. Once a Black baby is involved the white cuck should remove himself from the home; don't wait to be told, take your worthless self out of there. The wife and bull will be much happier once you're not occupying (undeservedly, or course) space.
Very, very true

Back