White couples getting together to raise black babies

1054236175.jpg

Anche se trovo adorabili anche i bambini bianchi, mi piacerebbe avere un bambino di razza mista nel prossimo futuro. Ma non vedo perché e come un cuck dovrebbe essere coinvolto nell'educazione di mio figlio. Mio marito ha anche chiarito che sarebbe stato lì solo per il supporto finanziario e senza offesa, ma non ritengo i cucks abbastanza forti per il compito. Tanto meno se il bambino è un maschio. Se il toro / ******* biologico non è in giro, alleverei le mie ******* da solo e cercherei un maschio etnicamente compatibile come modello.
fatti curare da uno psichiatra.

Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
Its called selective breeding. Not wanting to breed black is racist, making a black man wear a condom is racist, making mixed babies and raising them is good and just for racial equity.

Attachments

• 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 390
Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
You are just detached from reality and need to do a couple push ups and become a man

I want my future wife to be knocked up by a special black bull, who is 6,4 foot tall and very smart. Its called selective breeding. I feel, by having a mixed baby, its the ultimate form of reperations, getting rid of racism and equity.
The ultimate form of reparations is giving all your money away and your job too, are you that loyal to reparations?

It saved our marriage. I couldn't conceive with my husband. I wanted a baby and so did he desperately. He wanted it to be a black bull. He needed a dominant personality in our marriage and so did I. Both bulls are dominant and both have breeding control. My husband enjoys clean up and loves knowing I am bred. Loves seeing my tiny frame take their huge cocks knowing how deep they seed me. Loves watching my body swell with baby.

It saved our marriage. I couldn't conceive with my husband. I wanted a baby and so did he desperately. He wanted it to be a black bull. He needed a dominant personality in our marriage and so did I. Both bulls are dominant and both have breeding control. My husband enjoys clean up and loves knowing I am bred. Loves seeing my tiny frame take their huge cocks knowing how deep they seed me. Loves watching my body swell with baby.
Congratulations on having a black baby! I'm sure you will be great parents and give your baby a great future. All the best to you.

Back