White boys

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Love to suck BBC, lick around the head and cock slit then suck, lick balls and finally taste all that delicious cum.

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
I do so love that taste, the swish I do with my tounge when cum is in my mouth before I swa;llow but knowing cum is soaking in my inner pussy walls making me a better person, soaking the man into me, feeling of completeness is great to

I do so love that taste, the swish I do with my tounge when cum is in my mouth before I swa;llow but knowing cum is soaking in my inner pussy walls making me a better person, soaking the man into me, feeling of completeness is great to
I like a black man to cum on my face makes me feel more submissive

It’s the taste, the texture, I love it. Always have. I think it’s like a ******* for me. Gives me purpose and satisfaction I can not explain. Been all my life

Back