White boys

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Sir I am here for your pleasure, take me any way you wish, BTW I have been told that my tongue in your ass is quite a pleasing thing for you

Attachments

• scent.PNG
    scent.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
I am one of the lucky sluts that has a man of her own to worship, and worship I do. My daddy can cum wherever he wants, as long as he is pleased with my efforts to make him cum. He tells me I’m his good girl when he’s pleased, and that’s all I crave. The more I make him cum, the happier I am.
Good girl

Can I have it every where, I want it in my ass so I can finger my ass when it is full of cum, I want it in my mouth and down my throat filling my belly, but I want you to blast a load in my face where I can let dry and where it all day long

So I didn't completely go gay after I had my first bbc in my ass. I noticed that I was fucking girls a lot better afterwards but I eventually accepted my fate as a sissy Anybody else experience this?

I was practicing for a date that night in this pic. He fucked me over a picnic table in a park in the middle of the night. Omg his my ass was filled with so much cum I had cum leaking out while he was still breeding me. He's also completely gay so I can have him all for myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230303-101333_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303-101333_Video Player.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 135
Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
I am still an anal virgin and I love to cross dress and to feel feminine. When I do give up my boi pussy it will only be to Black Cock and I would love it in either hole. Black Cock rules and I would take it where I'm told. I will take it bareback or swallow to show my willingness to be a Black Mans Slut. I would also love to have my face covered in Black Cum and have photos taken and be filmed showing me being used like a Black Mans Whore. I would post them on this site to show how weak we white sissies are and how we submit to hung Black Studs. Black domination is what we crave.

I am so conflicted, I would love to have you fill my mouth and belly with your yummy cum, but I also want to feel you shoot it all over my face where I let it dry. And still I want you to fill my rectum with your cummys and then I can finger myself as I play in your juices

I like licking it clean too... now!
But in the beginning, especially the first time, the bull pulled out
of my wife's ass and told me to, "Git over here, scrub".
Christine asked him, "What did you call my husband?"
"A scrub", he answered; "He ain't much good fo' nothin' else but to clean this dick".
She laughed aloud.

Of course I was skitish, it was dirty and smelled.
"Do your thang dog", he said to me as I opened my mouth and accepted it.
"There he go, there he go... this scrub be earnin' his keep", he smirked.

I like licking it clean too... now!
But in the beginning, especially the first time, the bull pulled out
of my wife's ass and told me to, "Git over here, scrub".
Christine asked him, "What did you call my husband?"
"A scrub", he answered; "He ain't much good fo' nothin' else but to clean this dick".
She laughed aloud.

Of course I was skitish, it was dirty and smelled.
"Do your thang dog", he said to me as I opened my mouth and accepted it.
"There he go, there he go... this scrub be earnin' his keep", he smirked.
Nice job scrub

I was practicing for a date that night in this pic. He fucked me over a picnic table in a park in the middle of the night. Omg his my ass was filled with so much cum I had cum leaking out while he was still breeding me. He's also completely gay so I can have him all for myself.
Good girl , I know u served him well with that pussy and throat

I am still an anal virgin and I love to cross dress and to feel feminine. When I do give up my boi pussy it will only be to Black Cock and I would love it in either hole. Black Cock rules and I would take it where I'm told. I will take it bareback or swallow to show my willingness to be a Black Mans Slut. I would also love to have my face covered in Black Cum and have photos taken and be filmed showing me being used like a Black Mans Whore. I would post them on this site to show how weak we white sissies are and how we submit to hung Black Studs. Black domination is what we crave.
Beautifully said slut , I would LOVE to own , and show you what a good white slut is supposed to do to keep a bbc king happy 😈

Back