White boys

I am one of the lucky sluts that has a man of her own to worship, and worship I do. My daddy can cum wherever he wants, as long as he is pleased with my efforts to make him cum. He tells me I’m his good girl when he’s pleased, and that’s all I crave. The more I make him cum, the happier I am.

Me I like the man seed in the mouth I love the taste. But will do as my master wishes.
Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
I prefer the mouth love the taste of a BBC manhood. But my master can put it where he wishes.heres some pics of my tiny thing and me dressed up.

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_004518_3.jpg
    IMG_20211023_004518_3.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20211023_004702_3.jpg
    IMG_20211023_004702_3.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 55
  • burner-2023-01-19-113725.jpg
    burner-2023-01-19-113725.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 54
Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?

When I am lucky enough to have black cock it's not my choice it's what the black man wants his pleasure is all my fag ass craves

I love to taste and slowly eat cum as I kneel before a Black Man. But to be fucked by him,to try to stop my little white cock from cumming to quickly as he pounds and beats my ass is just so good, feels so right
I too have/had a habit of "spilling my seed" too quick when getting fucked.
You should try some "cock rings". Depending upon where you place them on
your cock and/or balls can make a huge difference.

Back