White boys

I am so conflicted, I would love to have you fill my mouth and belly with your yummy cum, but I also want to feel you shoot it all over my face where I let it dry. And still I want you to fill my rectum with your cummys and then I can finger myself as I play in your juices
Np baby , when it comes to breeding white boys I never run out of seed for u 😈. You’re getting a couple of loads down your throat and also in your tight pink silky hole

Beautifully said slut , I would LOVE to own , and show you what a good white slut is supposed to do to keep a bbc king happy 😈
I would love to be Black Owned by a Stallion such as yourself who loves fucking sissy white cross dressers like myself. To become a Black Cock Slut
would be such a pleasure and a true honour for this pussyboi. :lips: :qos::lips::sex:

Los chicos cachondos responden a esto cuando se trata de servir y tomar la semilla superior de un hombre negro. ¿Te gusta en tu boca como una perra cachonda o prefieres tenerlo dentro de tu cálido agujero cachondo?
Siendo un hombre negro con 24.5 cmt de largo y 7 de gordo pero también soy swinger bisexual con pareja mujer me toca ser el que todos aquí vam a odiar porque desde la experiencia de 35 años Siendo bisexual y swinger puedo decir que lo más importante es la resistencia y habilidad que tiene el hombre para dar placer no el tamaño además de que el mito de que todos los hombres negros tenemos la pinga grande es mentira
perdón por la opinión pero es mi realidad

I give my white boys a full throat and a full ass of seed . Usually if they show they’re good bitches I give them a couple of loads in their mouth . Love making them look at me and show me how hungry they are for it
Damn that’s hot !! I am a white guy that loves to worship Black Cock. I love deep throating a BBC and swallow your precum and your baby batter. I also love to have a Black Bull fuck my man pussy bareback and impregnate my man pussy 💦💦💦

Back