White boys

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
The correct answer this lil white boy thinks is you should be making your black man cum multiple times until he is satisfied. So on his first cum i like to taste his seed as he blows deep down the back of my throat. Then on his second cum while im riding him and he is fucking me fast and hard until he cums deep in my ass and me only dismounting him when he gives me permission at this time i can feel his cum dripping out and down his shaft. I then have to clean all this up with my tongue

The correct answer this lil white boy thinks is you should be making your black man cum multiple times until he is satisfied. So on his first cum i like to taste his seed as he blows deep down the back of my throat. Then on his second cum while im riding him and he is fucking me fast and hard until he cums deep in my ass and me only dismounting him when he gives me permission at this time i can feel his cum dripping out and down his shaft. I then have to clean all this up with my tongue
OMG yes same here

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Started out just sucking black dicks in my neighborhood and gradually got fingered and then fucked for first time. Always been a jock and not even slightly effeminate but just always liked sucking and getting fucked by black guys

Back