White boys love to eat cum

Yes!!! That's true! ALL whitebois like to eat the BLACK MAN'S cum!!! Whitebois like to eat it out of an inseminated pussy, or straight from the BIG BLACK COCK itself!!! Weather or not whitebois are willing to admit it, we ALL love to swallow proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming inside us, just like women do, and for the same reason... because whitebois are inherently feminine by nature, especially around BLACK MEN, so we find ourselves taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with them, and we do it quite naturally!
I have never had cum in my mouth but I know I will whenever I get a white girl blacked

Best meal I’ve ever ate is the wife’s freshly, properly fucked and full of cum by BBC pussy! You know they fucked, you watched it. You know he came in her, you heard him grunting and her begging for his cum and you saw the way his body stiffened up and how everything down there twitched with each shot of cum he unloaded....sometimes if he’s in the right position, his asshole will wink at you real fast as he cums.
Then you begin to crawl between her legs....you can see her pussy lips swollen from the pounding they’ve taken, you see a little white cum in and around her out lips with a little starting to run out of her pussy....then, when your about a foot away, there is no mistake, you smell the overpowering scent of his cum on her....even though my little dicklet is hard, that smell of used pussy and cum, make it so hard I can feel in my cock every time my heart beats because it makes it so hard it hurts.....then the taste. OMG the taste. Don’t know how many times I’ve cum just dipping in my tongue and lapping out a big wad of cum to savor, something about that smell and taste makes me nut myself with the slightest touch so hell, just hunching the sheets a bit and cleaning her pussy, I’ve lost many a load doing this.

I’ve sucked some black cocks and taken it straight from the source while wifey and a friend watched....I’ve licked cum off her face, tits, belly, back, ass, thighs, fingers, a few of her friends pussies, bellies, asses and faces....I’ve been fed an Oreo a bull fucking one of wife’s friends put on her pubic mound and came all over....it’s like green eggs and ham....didn’t want to try it but once I did, the instant the smell and taste collider in my brain, been hooked on cum ever since. I guarantee you, I eat more cum every month than most guys probably cum in general and it all is sourced from BBC’s my wife and her friends fuck or have me suck to completion for their pleasure.

my wife knows I’m a converted BBC cum slut and damn sure makes I’m properly treated.

Yes!!! That's true! ALL whitebois like to eat the BLACK MAN'S cum!!! Whitebois like to eat it out of an inseminated pussy, or straight from the BIG BLACK COCK itself!!! Weather or not whitebois are willing to admit it, we ALL love to swallow proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming inside us, just like women do, and for the same reason... because whitebois are inherently feminine by nature, especially around BLACK MEN, so we find ourselves taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with them, and we do it quite naturally!
so true. I've sucked a black man several times and love feeling his sperm sliding down my throat Being between the black gods legs looking up as he smiles while his black cock is shoved down my throat makes me feel so good!

Back