white boys love the idea

I disagree. I am an Alpha male with normal sized thick cock. Still would love to see the wife ravaged by a larger, darker cock!
That's me to a tee. On this site everything gets reduced to penis size, ignoring that some men can be dominant simply by personality. I got into a 3-some with my EX-wife and her massively hung African lover. How? By the power I still had over her after we split, and by my ability to work the African guy.

my husband left me because he couldn't accept that I was fucking black guys
Probably others have said this already, but this is how it starts for many of us. I kept getting cheated on by different girls, which made me angry, and dump them. I slowly began to realise that I had to give up trying to control women. I now wish i had some of those ex-girlfriends back, so maybe your ex-husband feels the same.
Some other people on this thread have said that white men are stupid because they think they are good. Actually, I think we just WANT to be good, and want to control our circumstances like anybody else. Cuckolds realise that they can't, and give in to the flow of sexual chemistry

Whitebois are not dumb, it is just very hard to say anything sensible with all
that thick black cock in one's mouth
😂 😂 😂

View attachment 3022578

View attachment 3022579
all white bois need too service blk men when they need too unload their sweet milk any time they need head i am a great it giving deep throat and swallow all any time you need to take care of your beauit6ful blk cook just callm me carmine 2676409129 in phila or ny or nj

of course we love the idea, we want to see the women we love getting the pleasure they deserve. we also would like to kiss you as you suck that BBC and lick you while you're getting properly hammered by BBC and to gently kiss and lick your battered pussy and help clean that bbc cum out for you also. Because we worship you and want you satisfied. The way we cum without touching ourselves is just a bonus

Back