white boys love the idea

In a time of slavery and explicit racism, the sexual mythology of the black male and the big black cock takes root.

Sienna-Blacked-2-1-copy-v3.jpg

However, the emergence of white women (and women of many ethnicities) fantasizing and craving big black cock isn’t a racist desire.

5814-little-white-girl-pounded-by-black-cock-p2 (2).gif

No, her desire stems from sexual repression and the craving of sexual fulfillment that she could not get from her lover.

tumblr_npfxb0J8xv1tsviebo1_540.gif

Any woman who is eager to have sex and responds is hot regardless of looks , a woman can have a perfect body and be ice inside and so cold your cock will freeze and break off when you put it in her. Men should worship women who love sex and as far as another man fucking our wife it should not matter the color as long as she enjoys

But are we putting every black man into the category of superior sexually provider and every white man into the category of insufficiency. I mean there's probably more black men with average size dicks out there than above average. I've been with 2 mix couples and one black couple and weirdly have taken many showers with black men well in the military. As a future cuck, I'm super disappointment with i meet a couple and the guy is like the same size as me:( or sightly bigger and it has been the case so far. Also it most suck being a average size black man when every girl is out there thinking his packing a fucking tree trunk :qos:
Oh so true

Stretching his shy gfs tight pussy right in front of him and hearing her say, “this is the BEST cock I’ve ever had!!!” Then dumping his hott jizz alllllll inside her now properly blacked vag, then sitting on your face and letting it flow out onto your face while you jerk your little cock..

Back