White boys for BBC?

Does this forum have a place for something like that? Obviously, cucking and the dynamic between black men and cuck husbands takes center stage, but I’m surprised there’s no section for white boys who want some action, too. Is this the wrong forum for me?
Get a Grindr account and service BBC only you'll get tons of hits. Your choice as what holes you offer for service oral only or both holes

I think about how many times ive been bred now everyday. I think I always will. And that keeps me locked in...remembering all the black dicks that have now been in my mouth and or ass. I see them all in my head, as we should. My face buried within the balls and crotch of the black man. his asshole right there, sometimes of course you eat ass. Black ass. The other day I let a virgin Black King off grindr hump my expose asshole, pants down ready in the back of my car, as fast as he wanted. Thing is he had just a four-inch black dick. I felt for him, but ....it was my...the white man's....role to bend and allow when asked...if able, anywhere, anytime. Regardless, he got what he could in and it was wonderful.

I am just waiting to try a nice BBC & get blacked already. If it's like all of you guys are saying I will have to only look for some good BBC's from now on. So if any nice black cocks on here from Chicago land area want to pop my blacked cherry message me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719-194947~2.png
    Screenshot_20230719-194947~2.png
    623.4 KB · Views: 23
Back