white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
I just got on my knees for bbc earlier bout to go back

Y
I am scared too! I have a BBC dildo but just 6 inches. I worry it will be too much.
You'll be surprised what you can take if you already have some idea with anal. Basically relaxing - you clench up and it's a world of pain but relax. Also lube, and the entry has to be gentle even if afterwards it gets more vigorous.

I took a cock way bigger than I ever thought I could manage and she wasn't gentle (shemale). OK not gonna lie it hurt a lot and I was thinking I was ******* out and going to hospital at one point but actually, there was a little ******* but I was not actually damaged, and I had also only ever played with smaller toys.

Aquí les dejo ver como les crece la pinga a los chicos blancos por las hormonas que usan para ser las niñas que dicen ustedes que *******
Even tho I'm a straight white guy, I would love to be screwed by an attractive big black cock shemale. I wish someone could make that come true for me 😊

Back