white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
Wanting my first BBC. Jacksonville Florida

Attachments

• 662BA702-1F3D-4002-9EEC-67F64688D8B2.jpeg
    662BA702-1F3D-4002-9EEC-67F64688D8B2.jpeg
    721.2 KB · Views: 53
You won't have any problem being fucked and bred with an ass like that in Jacksonville. Put that white ass out on grindr and meet up. Its easy and once you do you'll feel ease, peace knowing its your place. I have and never going back. Our asses are made for Black dickView attachment 6063674
Is grindr discreet? Like don’t have to post face pics. Can I just post my ass pics? Looking forward to meeting a bull and serving him well

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
WOW 😲❤️🥴

Got blacked in my teens and more so when started going to bars at 19/20 and I was a magnet for mature black men. They liked my tall, lean body, pale skin, red hair, carriage and demeanor. I was a jock and that worked for me.

Absolutely agree.
Yeah, outside of the bedroom I’m your average white dude. But behind closed doors, I realize I was born to please black men and have them use me as they need. Only black guys truly appreciate my jiggly ass. Been awhile since I’ve been fucked and looking for someone near Detroit Michigan to stretch me out and use me as their personal fuck toy.
I'd luv to power fuck that soft white pucci...

Back