white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
Yeah, outside of the bedroom I’m your average white dude. But behind closed doors, I realize I was born to please black men and have them use me as they need. Only black guys truly appreciate my jiggly ass. Been awhile since I’ve been fucked and looking for someone near Detroit Michigan to stretch me out and use me as their personal fuck toy.

Attachments

• 179076B0-7A3D-4B70-AC76-58470F5CF777.jpeg
    179076B0-7A3D-4B70-AC76-58470F5CF777.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • 47513308-01E6-4B50-BA0F-783DBFE93D48.jpeg
    47513308-01E6-4B50-BA0F-783DBFE93D48.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 90
Yeah, outside of the bedroom I’m your average white dude. But behind closed doors, I realize I was born to please black men and have them use me as they need. Only black guys truly appreciate my jiggly ass. Been awhile since I’ve been fucked and looking for someone near Detroit Michigan to stretch me out and use me as their personal fuck toy.
damn. thats a sexy ass. any black man who gets that is def lucky. I wouldn't stop breeding u

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
I completely agree and can't wait to finally get fucked and feminized. I would suck your cock and let you fuck my sissy white boi pussy. If anyone out there is interested please let me know.

-M

Back