white boys are the new girls

was it really rough at first for you? Sore the next day
yes it usually is rough for everyone their first time and depending on how long he can hold out before cumming is another factor and if he can stay hard or how quick he can hard again is another my first time after he went limp he made me suck him hard again and once hard it was back inside he would tell me he was going to break me in real good so all i wanted was to be fucked by him

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm

Attachments

• A884E9FB-F74F-4A25-8F4C-B852806AD76F.jpeg
    A884E9FB-F74F-4A25-8F4C-B852806AD76F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
White and other women, from very young to old, only fuck with bbcs if they try once. The husbands watch, and are very impressed. Many (me first) get hard and wet ass watching black guys fucking their wives. Like a woman, a white man who gets fucked by a black man enjoys. It is obvious that like his wife he starts again as soon as he can

White and other women, from very young to old, only fuck with bbcs if they try once. The husbands watch, and are very impressed. Many (me first) get hard and wet ass watching black guys fucking their wives. Like a woman, a white man who gets fucked by a black man enjoys. It is obvious that like his wife he starts again as soon as he can
Oh yes im hooked on bbc

I'm tiny white penis boi with a bitch size penis no bigger than a womans clit .. Im applying to be a tiny penis little helper bitch and naturally submit to all BBC without even asking, just eye contact and a nod and Im on my knees . . .. to be treated strictly as a female by all BBC is like a dream come true .I know my place,

I'm tiny white penis boi with a bitch size penis no bigger than a womans clit .. Im applying to be a tiny penis little helper bitch and naturally submit to all BBC without even asking, just eye contact and a nod and Im on my knees . . .. to be treated strictly as a female by all BBC is like a dream come true .I know my place,

Attachments

• 22380.jpg
    22380.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 110
That came natural to me the instant I was within arms reach of the bbc that took my anal virginity

It's perfectly possible for a white man to want to turn into a woman, if it's sexual. Clearly, it is as pleasant for a guy to be fucked by a black man as for a woman. A handsome black man who fucks my girlfriend and who wants my ass or my mouth,...I say yes. I don't feel like a woman though. He just makes me cum

Back