white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
Agree 100% All of my best experiences have been with big black cock. I submit at a whole new level for a black man.

Attachments

• 20230119_223125.jpg
    20230119_223125.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 178
Today my Black Daddy came over while my new girlfriend was out, had me put on my wig, one piece and thigh highs then suck his cock and balls before mounting then breeding me. I love it so much. I was so straight, such an alpha. But once I was fucked in the ass by the Black Man I knew there was no turning back. Im addicted forever and rightfully so.

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
from cornuto (the white boy cucked).
Right with what you say.
The fact that the black guy fucks a woman and this woman's husband at the same time releases the woman's guilt. The bbc then makes the wife and the husband cum for him, and everything becomes normal.
The woman no longer feels obliged to sleep with her husband. She knows that the bbc is superior and therefore it is to the benefit of all three.

OMG SIR PLZ FEMINIZE ME

Back