White boys accepting black ownership

So, I'm a white boy whos been 'progressing' from stage 1 watching for quite a while, and I want to make the splurge, become sissified and black owned. I was wondering if anyone had any good literature [similar to the natural progression post https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/natural-progression.159939/post-2417396 ], or videos [similar to the virginpfwb1 interracial degeneracy playlist] or anything that would help me...accept my place and position in life? Is chastity an essential component of accepting black ownership? Is there a good app for this, a website, or should I just use grindr? Any code terms? I'm just on the cusp, I just need some guidance!

Stories for inspiration as well?

Last edited:
So, I'm a white boy whos been 'progressing' from stage 1 watching for quite a while, and I want to make the splurge, become sissified and black owned. ...Is chastity an essential component of accepting black ownership? I'm just on the cusp, I just need some guidance!
There are no rules but obedience. In spite of the people boasting that they will take any BBC. In a society where ******* is illegal, it is always the sub who determines how far they are willing to go. If you want to submit to chastity with a Black man and you have a Black man who is willing to dominate you in that way, do it. Some Black men might fiind that a turn-on, while other Black men will want to see you jacking off while he turns you into his preferred sexual partner. Go with whatever sends tingles into your little white dick and have fun. I find literotica.com is a pretty good source for almost any type of fantasy story. I also like fetlife for sharing and meeting people of almost any fetish interest. Because they are less interested in dating and more interested in meeting people of common interests, you get to have a better feel for what so
So, I'm a white boy whos been 'progressing' from stage 1 watching for quite a while, and I want to make the splurge, become sissified and black owned. Is chastity an essential component of accepting black ownership? Is there a good app for this, a website, or should I just use grindr? Any code terms? I'm just on the cusp, I just need some guidance!

Stories for inspiration as well?
The above post including my response to is pure fantasy fiction. It is fun to imagine, but is not real. In a society where ******* is illegal, it is always the submissive who sets the limits. As long as you have a willing partner and it is not self-destructive as defined by the law,, you can do what you like or do not like. Does it make your groin tingle in anticipation, then you can track down someone who will do it with or to you. Chastity is not necessary, but if that is your thing and you find a willing partner, you can include that in your sexual play. I recommend literotica for finding fantasy stories, because it has at least one story for every type. I recommend fetlife for more realistic advice and meeting people with common interests. It is a fetish oriented networking site that is more about sharing ideas and building community than it is about interested dating. Because you discuss things with less of an interest in dating, you get to know people fairly well and if they are truly a good match. I met two long term relationships through that site. As with any dating site, do not come on too strong and be respectful and you will have better luck. (By the way, 5 hours is not very long to expect a reply. Look at how many total responses this forum has had in the last 5 hours and just be patient.)

not sure if it is "ownership" but my protectors/lovers in high school were all BBC and as one graduated I was passed/sold to the next (at the time I did not know money had changed hands). but I took care of them and they took care of me - so it worked out. My first Sugar Daddy was a mature gentleman of color and 10 years later we are back together, this time as equals.

Back